My latest problem, more help needed please.

Wu11ie

Reaction score
Right, this is my latest head scratcher....

When I get in the car and turn the ignition on the radio turns on and beeps 3 times and the display shows 'Phone', I tried searching with my Bluetooth and it finds 'Parrot CL......'. I've tried connecting to it but it won't let me,

Anybody had this same issue or know what I need to fix it?

Thanks in advance :)

Maybe take the glovebox out and see if it's been hidden in there?

You don't need to find the unit, you just need a laptop with bluetooth that you will pair with the parrot, again refer to their website, it's all there!!

You don't need to find the unit, you just need a laptop with bluetooth that you will pair with the parrot, again refer to their website, it's all there!!
I don't have a laptop with Bluetooth so that Ideas out the window lol.

Does it do three high pitch beeps through the speakers?

When you search does it say parrot ck3100?

do you have a parrot screen in the car anyway where?

Is yea to all the above I know exactly what the problem is.

Does it do three high pitch beeps through the speakers?

When you search does it say parrot ck3100?

do you have a parrot screen in the car anyway where?

Is yea to all the above I know exactly what the problem is.

Yeah it beeps through the speakers,

Yeah, this is the message I get,

1a97a6d7b3286aa7521ce605bf142922.jpg

No I don't have a screen anywhere,

Any ideas?

i see this a lot with cars that come into work.

You have the leftovers of w parrot ck3100 parrot kit I. Your car. The ck3100 has a display and someone has removed that. That's why it beeps. The beep is to say the screen is unplugged. Unless you wanna get screen and plug it into the brain and it work I would remove the complete kit. Your choice.

Happy to help.

Chris

Reactions: mistermoo

You have the leftovers of w parrot ck3100 parrot kit I. Your car. The ck3100 has a display and someone has removed that. That's why it beeps. The beep is to say the screen is unplugged. Unless you wanna get screen and plug it into the brain and it work I would remove the complete kit. Your choice.

Happy to help.

Chris

Cheers mate, might see if I can source a screen from somewhere,

Thanks for the help :)

Happy to help.

Chris
Just been out to check, I remembered seeing the blue box when I was checking the fuses and I saw this

7819baa8d753679485d3ef975d260030.jpg

Looks as if everything's plugged in tho? No empty slots....

fc10529527910b2a44c9f0d75a99da3e.jpg

fe5324d097ce2ce108d4c3802e73324a.jpg

No probs. You will find some on eBay. Rrp new is around £45 ish if memory serves me correct.

Yeah all plugged in that end but the screen is missing. So the screen has been unplugged at screen end and the cable tucked away. That black connector next to little 3.5mm microphone jack. Follow that and and see where it goes. I'm guessing to left of steering wheel. Pop the panel below steering wheel off and have little look.

Yeah all plugged in that end but the screen is missing. So the screen has been unplugged at screen end and the cable tucked away. That black connector next to little 3.5mm microphone jack. Follow that and and see where it goes. I'm guessing to left of steering wheel. Pop the panel below steering wheel off and have little look.
Just went and checked lol,

Right enough it comes out to the left of the wheel, looks like some muppet has ripped the screen off!,

0518a2f26ad44b7d38740cfe206ed735.jpg

There's a few on ebay for around the £20 mark, definitely worth a go.

Thanks very much for the help mate, you're a star :)

That's the kiddy. They have even ripper the plug etc clean off. That's bit of heavy handed.

£20 is worth a punt mate.

Feel free to ask any pore questions. Fit parrot kits daily so here to help.

Cheers.

That's the kiddy. They have even ripper the plug etc clean off. That's bit of heavy handed.

£20 is worth a punt mate.

Feel free to ask any pore questions. Fit parrot kits daily so here to help.

Cheers.
You got any cheap screens lying about? Lol

That's been a great help mate, I really appreciate it.

I will look tomorrow at work. I may have one some where. I know I have new ones. Let me see what I can do.

I'll take a parrot kit of any sort if you find one at work anywhere cheap!:friends:

I'm sure I can find a ck3100 display for you. Leave it with me. I will look in the morning. Won't be till 11ish though.