My new A4 Avant Special Edition Quattro

B-J-P

Reaction score
After 2 years of BMW ownership I've gone back to an Audi, just put a deposit down on the new car this morning, he is refurbishing the alloys and calipers to any colour I want so will be having a look on here for some ideas. Probably get the chrome wrapped as well.

Its got a good spec
Xenons
Phone Prep
Electric heated seats
Nav Plus
Cruise
6 CD changer
Rear blinds
Folding mirrors
Parking sensors
BOSE sounds system

Reactions: James.c, Audi-Rog, Baka and 3 others
looks nice chap , changing the alloy's colour can be very tricky on black avants as they can look naff and make the whole look like a batmobile....
nice spec aswell.
you need to loose those nasty old exhaust tips straight away chap and get something much more suitable , de-badging the tailgate is allways a big improvement and swap to an RS4 front grill , just a few starters for you...
hope you enjoy it.

Reactions: B-J-P
That is a really tidy looking car @B-J-P . I like anthracite wheels in a black car.

looks nice chap , changing the alloy's colour can be very tricky on black avants as they can look naff and make the whole look like a batmobile....
nice spec aswell.
you need to loose those nasty old exhaust tips straight away chap and get something much more suitable , de-badging the tailgate is allways a big improvement and swap to an RS4 front grill , just a few starters for you...
hope you enjoy it.

Cheers for the advice, it's lava grey so I'm thinking I might leave the alloys as standard or slightly more metallic than standard

Exhaust tips are a bit grubby, what do people do with these, do they come off as would like to replace with chrome tips?

Welcome back to Audi ownership......and in the best shape they made in the B7's

Quite a nice spec'd one also.

If it were upto me I think the wheels would look good in Matt Gunmetal Grey but then again I'm slightly biased.

Nice motor matey, very well specd car I must say.

I'm with Carl in the colour.

Reactions: phil_w, B-J-P and carlcall
Lovely spec fella. Nice that you got a 2.0T in a quattro. I struggled to find a good one so had to settle for a tdi quattro. Get them Windows tinted to start with :)

Lovely spec fella. Nice that you got a 2.0T in a quattro. I struggled to find a good one so had to settle for a tdi quattro. Get them Windows tinted to start with :)

Cheers, took me a while to find this one tbh. I'm thinking of going for the sun shades instead of the tints, had them on my B6 avant and they fit really well and don't look too bad

Reactions: carlcall
I have the shades in my Avant and they are great.....fit perfectly and have the ability to remove them whenever.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome back! That looks really tidy, nice spec too.

Cheers for the advice, it's lava grey so I'm thinking I might leave the alloys as standard or slightly more metallic than standard

Exhaust tips are a bit grubby, what do people do with these, do they come off as would like to replace with chrome tips?

there you go, I was sure it was black ,darn color blindness is at it again....still very nice car though chap.

Very tidy motor pal. Have to agree on keeping wheels silver. Tips should clean up wuth a bit of elbow grease and wire wool. I've had tints and blinds and while blinds give you the option to remove. I think tints look a lot better especially from a back seat passengers point of view. Each to their own though

Welcome to the audi family :)

Believe it or not but the exhaust tips are supposed to be black thats how they came from factory on Special Editions.

I thought all special editions had the black optics pack?
Mine has eg,roof,window trims,grill exhaust
Nice car nevertheless
Looks in mint condition

nope, only the mk2 special editions had the full black optics pack , I have a mk1 with selected black parts with the brushed ally finish trim , kinda prefer it now , my tips were factory black 80mm jobbies but even when new and clean didn't really look that nice , changed them a while back for some super stainless steel item in 90mm diameter slash cut.

currently have these tips in stainless, 90mm and fit spot on, sound nice aswell.

Tp2
Tp3
Tip6

Reactions: James.c
Those tips look great Rob can I ask where were they are from, and did they need to be welded on?

nope, only the mk2 special editions had the full black optics pack , I have a mk1 with selected black parts with the brushed ally finish trim , kinda prefer it now , my tips were factory black 80mm jobbies but even when new and clean didn't really look that nice , changed them a while back for some super stainless steel item in 90mm diameter slash cut.

Mine was registered March 2008 so would seem as though it should of been a mk2 special edition - but came without the black optics pack. Annoying as my B6 had the black trim around the windows and prefer this !

if those rims are the factory fitted items then they are correct for the mk2 as the mk1 came factory fitted with the ronals as also fitted to the DTM's , a little odd yours doesn't have the black trim , but it's audi so anything is possible .
My avant came with the RS4 rear anti roll bar from the factory and it wasn't even an option....i'm not complaining....

Car looks great mate! Very jealous of your spec list!
751c59dda5a31ff4079f7b4323a57640.jpg

Here's my tips same seller just a different style I think there meant to be for an r32

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: carlcall
Car looks great mate! Very jealous of your spec list!
751c59dda5a31ff4079f7b4323a57640.jpg

Here's my tips same seller just a different style I think there meant to be for an r32

Liking those tips, look perfect! Do you have a link to these you could share?

I saw mine originally on amazon then ordered them direct from there home page not through amazon , but they have an ebay site aswell.

Reactions: James.c and B-J-P
Mint quality aswell

I'm about to put this up for sale, time for a diesel as going to be doing some increased mileage. Haven't prepped the car yet so thought i would start the ball rolling here for now. Its only done 73,000 miles and still in amazing condition. Anyone interested please let me know, cheers