my New A4 Project "Project Dogs Dinner"

Drifterwanab

Reaction score
Hay all.

I was on here a while back when i got myself a 03 A4 Avant TDI cheap crash damaged, but she was worse than expected so let it go.

But i still had a need for a A4 project. So i have picked myself up a 1998 A4 TDI stolen recovered on the cheap

So let Project dogs Dinners Commence!

As i bought her (covered in fingerprint dust)
14323930_8X.jpg

14323930_7X.jpg

14323930_6X.jpg

14323930_5X.jpg

14323930_4X.jpg

14323930_3X.jpg

14323930_2X.jpg

14323930_1X.jpg

First thing is to clean her up and give her a look over make sure theres no unseen damage, then the mods can begin! also i need full lock set and new key cheap (immobiliser) coding to the car - so is there any one with vag taco near warrington that can do it for me for a 6'er of beers :thumbsup:

Wanted list (in order of importance ish)

Lockset and remote key and halo
Steering colomn lock and cowling

Face lift headlights
Jom type coilovers
S4 rear bumper
RS4 style front bumper
s4 grill
milltec style backbox
Remap
B6 style boot lip
b7 wipers and arms
Leather interior
Not settled on wheels as yet, but got a few ideas:eyebrows:

That should be enough to get me started!

wish me luck, and any ideas or suggestions more than welcome!

Last edited:
Cool mate, sounds an interesting little list there, will keep on the lookout with this thread, good luck with it mate.

Progress report!!

Recived my lockset with 2 button remote flick key and Olds_Kool came and linked it up to my car (reall nice guy, cheers buddy!!) remote and total closer all working nice

Car fired up straight away and sounds/runs nice!!

As an extra win i found the binder and handbook in the car, and in there was also the service manual FULL Service history bang up to date (last service 10k miles ago! :) )

So now the mods can begin............. Already have some wheels ordered... 18's and need furbing... thats all iam saying at the mo :)

Need to get rid of my Golf and 306 HDi so some real spending can commence

Oh i can also confirm i have got the 110 bhp model too =)

Last edited: