My new Audi S3 Black Edition - Phantom Black

audiboyuk

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've picked up my S3 a few days ago from my local Audi dealership. It's a 62 plate with 7k miles on the clock. It's such an amazing car and it's incredibly fast compared to my previous car which was an A3 tdi (140) black edition in ibis white.

I wish I got an S3 ages ago, and it's got quite a good spec on it.

It's full black and red leather interior. It's an S-Tronic Gear Box and it's got Bose Sound System, Sat Nav, Parking Sensors, Heated Front Seats, Comfort Pack, Cruise Control, etc.

I've taken some pics, let me know what you think guys? :)

Attachments

• FotoFlexer_Photo.jpg
    FotoFlexer_Photo.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 688
  • 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 434
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 348
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 447
  • vvvv.jpg
    vvvv.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 339
Reactions: articuno88 and RedDejavu
nice mate, great spec :)

same colour as mine, love it but doesnt stay clean long

Reactions: Audi27
Hello :)
Car looks really nice, very good spec and i love the red and black two tone leather interior.

very nice mate, 3 door facelift lovely spec and everything, musta cost a pretty penny!

Lovely motor mate, really like that interior suits a black car
Enjoy!

Thanks for the comments guys. I've got a question, does anyone know which is actually faster? the s-tronic or the manual version of my car? I think if you had two S3's side by side, I do think the s-tronic would beat the manual. I'm pretty sure it's cause the s-tronic can shift through the gears quicker than a human hand doing it in manual, is this correct?

im sure some one who knows how to drive, launch and shift like a pro can be quicker. but 9 out of 10 prolly not haha

Yes stronic is quicker on paper but the stig driving a manual would probs be quicker ha

Really nice looking car m8. Phantom black is a pain in the **** to keep clean!
Missing 2 doors tho lol :)