My new B7 S4

oh no thanks I got the basic ones.
I'm after the S4 ones due to that nice size/shape they have.. the logo would be replaced on them by my own anyways..
But damn... £100 out of the pockets just like that...

Yep they aint cheap at all from anywhere unless you are lucky. bite the bullet that is all you can do!

loving this S4, I am painting my brake calliper's in a couple of weeks so glad to see some pictures with it done. the fuel cost is reducing ( a little plus point to this beast drinking the stuff for fun)

Reactions: Av4nt
I was looking properly at the PS3.. they are damn ugly tyres lol. But you may have persuaded me :p

You'll not regret getting the PS3's. Once my fronts are ready for replacing (possibly after I've done a few track days in my DTM) I'll be sticking PS3's in the fronts.

I recently had to make a decision between and S4 and the 2.0 TFSi. The only reason I went for the 2.0 TFSi was due to the fact it was sitting in a DTM. Otherwise I'd have gone for the S4 on a 55 plate .

Do you know if your chain has been replace. Generally chains are ok but the original chain guides are prone to going. It's one of things I was looking at in the cars service history when looking at The V8 S4.

Nope dont think the chains have been done or the guides. Guides are so cheap to replace its just the labour to get to them :shutup2:
About a second of chain rattle and totally dreading it. Hate the noise lol