My new quad exhaust

antowens

Car Nut
Reaction score
So as above I had a custom quad exhaust added to my A4 got hold of a S4 splitter and the rest is history all S/S

Full credit to Kenny at Danmar in wigan for this top job and a top guy comes highly recommened

and of course pics

Attachments

• 20141012_161648.jpg
    20141012_161648.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 315
  • 20141012_161711.jpg
    20141012_161711.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 276
Reactions: RS5 JON, SI-W85, ruairi83 and 1 other person
A few more

Attachments

• 20141012_161738.jpg
    20141012_161738.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 293
  • 20141012_161803.jpg
    20141012_161803.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 257
Reactions: SI-W85, ruairi83 and Point_Audi
Very nice Ant looks the part with the S4 valance!.. This is on my list and has moved up a few after seeing this!lol..

Very nice Ant looks the part with the S4 valance!.. This is on my list and has moved up a few after seeing this!lol..

Thanks mate deffo worth doing mine is just straight through from just after the mid box no back boxs sounds great

Reactions: Point_Audi
Looks mint does that pal pretty much same as mine except mine doesn't have any silencers at all, when I first had it done I had a centre box put in but 1 month down the line I wanted it off so I did and I love the sound. Your diffuser looks a little darker than mine for some reason, wish I hadn't seen that now as I want mine darker :/

Last edited:
Reactions: RS5 JON and antowens
Yours looks fantastic mate that is what I plan to do with mine straight through when funds become available looks like you wemt for similar tips to me

they quads just suit the car so much

Nice good mod

How does it sound??

Thanks mate and if you give it some you get a nice growl from it but on the motorway and just around town not a peep which was exactly what i wanted

To be honest i was quite amazed at how much noise it was making considering i had only removed the back box

Not the best vid but this is what mine sounded like when it was first done, they get a little louder the more miles you do, sound even better at about 2000rpm when it's doing its DPF regen gets a real nice tone then quite loud too,

Reactions: V6 Quatt and Point_Audi
Sounds good, even the man turned a few times!lol

Reactions: SI-W85
looks good.

only thing I would do is stagger the tail pipes to go with the bumper shape

Reactions: V6 Quatt
The trees looked nice blowing in the breeze and the walls looked nice form over the road...the other cars didn't look as good or sound sporty as yours.....I grabbed a sandwich and made a cuppa and hoovered the stairs whilst waiting for you to flash back through the screen...at one point, I thought you weren't coming back lol...That bloke must of thought "who's that noisy boy racer shooting up and down the road............."just kidding!!!!;)

Thanks that's a great video nice sound....lol

Reactions: scotty76, SI-W85 and Point_Audi
I know it's not the best vid, next time I'll get the missis to hold the camera lol it was a little hard on my own ;)

Reactions: V6 Quatt