My New RS3

turbopower

Reaction score
I picked up my new Daytona Grey RS3 from Audi last Saturday.
I've always wanted one of these cars and I must say that it has exceeded all my expectations.
It's a very well spec'd car and also has the bucket seats with white stitching :rock:
I gave the car to my detailer as soon as I took delivery of it and I must say he has done a fantastic job.
Here are some pictures that I took.

Last edited:
Reactions: MorkC68, MBK, Oily Audi and 6 others
Superb motorcar turbopower, a great choice, it'll not disappoint: great colour and specification too.

And in my own view the best all-round road going piece of machinery available... ENJOY!

Last edited:
Very nice indeed, great colour combination too. Love grey/alu.

Looking good ,Daytona Grey is a fabulous colour and will look even better in natural sunlight .

Looks great :icon_thumright: .... congrats on your purchase and I'm very envious of those seats !!

Looks very nice. Actually saw this yesterday on twitter. I'm one of your detailers followers.... Was the RS4 still there when you collected yours???!!

Very nice !! Loving the buckets, welcome to an exclusive club (and forum)

Very nice car turbopower. Hope you enjoy it and enjoy the RS3 section of the forum, you in good company in here. :) x

What a great looking car! Im still a noob to audis, never knew they did an RS3

Stunning car mate and the buckets are wow ! :thumbsup:

Looks very nice. Actually saw this yesterday on twitter. I'm one of your detailers followers.... Was the RS4 still there when you collected yours???!!

Yes the RS4 was still there when I collected my car, it was due to be collected today. It was a brand new car and the owner had not even seen the car yet!

Thank you to everyone for all the kind comments :beerchug:

Reactions: DAYTONA 500 and Kelza