My new S.Blue S3!!

My nav that came with the car?

mmmm was not planning on selling it though - are you interested?

No mate I have RNS-E, but you were asking about a potential price a while ago weren't you? I sure someone would want it as I'm sure it's a good bit of kit.

Bought Need For Speed Shift last week, see something familiar???? :p

DSC00034-1.jpg

However, this one has 329bhp, 427lb/ft, 0-60 in 3.39s lol

Slightly off topic,but you put the picture up:lmfao:,I was thinking of getting need for speed shift,would you recommend it :racer:

Car looks awesome

Mate, I completely love your car. It looks and sits beautifully. I'm in awe. When I come around to buying wheels, you're gonna have to be my consultant!

love your car boydie! as kkp said sits beautifully.. i dont want 19s for ride reasons but i really think your car makes me go weak for them.. them ch's fill the arches sweeeet:icon_thumright:

The suspension is not really much harsher than it was standard on the 18s and suspension

Just get a decent set of springs eg H&R and a decent profile tyre and there should be no issues or worries!

Thanks for the comments! :)

n8 u got any pics of your car? on helios? your avatar looks :hubbahubba:
I agree, your car looks sweet under a magnifying glass.. need to see some more so hurry on up and get your photobucket account sorted.:whip:

Takes 2 mins.... :thumbsup:

Not much has happened with the car at all since October but over the xmas period my friend and I installed Cruise to both our S3's

Such a cheap and easy mod to do which literally took us 35mins to do each car.

A £450 optional extra from audi done for £75 in parts and a bit of research! :)

Also finally got a S3 badge for my FBMFSW!

The car is currently covered in muck, slush and slat during this bad weather :( can't wait to get it cleaned properly! Nothing beats a clean car in the middle of snow!

£450?! It was £240 when I ordered mine, still a rip off though.

Latest Mod: retro fitting of tyre pressure monitor

Battery and housing had to be removed to access the ABS

IMG_0018.jpg

Dismantling of lower dash - wanted to reposition my KCE module and wiring also!

IMG_0017.jpg

Removal of scuttle panel, wiper arms and cover to run wire from ABS to fuse box below steering wheel

IMG_0019.jpg

Installation of switch once wiring compelted

IMG_0022.jpg

All put back together :)

IMG_0024.jpg

What exactly do you want to know? there are how to guides on vagoc. Very easy retro fit. I don't know what coding needs to be done as my mate did it but its in the guide!