My new S1

Yes it is amazing! I'm still getting over having people staring so much!

Can't wait for mine. I've literally seen none on the road. So I'm pretty happy that it will be a rare sight!

Reactions: SamS1
Great car! I've got the same colours as you on order. The yellow roof looks great I wasn't sure it would look as good as the 5dr black roof but defo made the right choice!

4 months and counting now for mine... :sos: I'll have to keep watching YouTube videos lol!

Reactions: PastS1Owner
Great car! I've got the same colours as you on order. The yellow roof looks great I wasn't sure it would look as good as the 5dr black roof but defo made the right choice!

4 months and counting now for mine... :sos: I'll have to keep watching YouTube videos lol!
Exactly the same as me Sam (Y)

This was me for the last 3 months even got desperate and watched the reviews in foreign language, it's a whole load better in the metal well worth the wait!

Reactions: SamS1
great looking car,they do look good in yellow,seems a popular colour.am i the only one thats got a black/silver one lol

I considered black and silver but went middle ground and ordered Daytona!

I love my S1.
Its the best small car on the market at the moment
DTYME83

I've got a black/daytona .. I love the yellow and the red ones but my wife sayed a black/daytona suits better with are ages

Ah, the Wife picking the colour syndrome. I had that on my SQ5, I wanted black, but she's 'always wanted a white car'. Guess what we got!
So then we order our current cars and I say 'why not get the vRS in (boring, hard to keep clean) white?' - 'We've done white now, I want a green one!'.
So yellow was just so I wasn't 'out coloured' by the Mrs car on the drive

94cd14f02cc29eba6b97edb98f4dd375.jpg

The RS3 on order is finally going to be Panther Black tho

Reactions: Luc s1
here is a couple of images of my baby

Attachments

• IMG_5247.JPG
    IMG_5247.JPG
    115.7 KB · Views: 251
  • image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    88.9 KB · Views: 229
i do like the daytona grey,looks aggresive in that colour,have you had darker window tinits on the fronts?

as for wife picking colours,my wife didint know i brought a new car till she rang me and i was signing on the dotted line.i went in to look at a3 cabs lol

5% rear window 20% rear glass and 35% front glass.
My other half didn't know about the car till I also signed on the dotted line lol
DTYME83

Attachments

• IMG_5250.JPG
    IMG_5250.JPG
    74.1 KB · Views: 228
  • IMG_5248.JPG
    IMG_5248.JPG
    70.3 KB · Views: 226
great looking car,they do look good in yellow,seems a popular colour.am i the only one thats got a black/silver one lol

Audi Germany just did a drawing and 40 winners all got Vegas Yellow Sportbacks with black roofs. I have only seen one other S1 on the road and it was a black sportback.

Welcome Claud.

Minus points a month in .... Well I have to walk past it most mornings and get the train to work. ....I have Sepang blue sport back possibly regretting not getting Quattro interior pack .I like it being slightly undercover on the exterior . Only seen one other in the wild . Where is everyone from ? Anyone in Hertfordshire ?