My New S3

SamA3

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have returned to this forum after an 18 month stint in a TT. Now I am the proud owner of an 07 S3 :)

To - Do List
De Chrome front grill - DONE!
Powdercoat Wheels - Anthracite
MY11 Rear Lights
Cruise Control
Auto Headlights
US Style Centre console
Armrest

Mods are mainly aesthetic for now untill i get bored of the power then i will be going down that expensive and slippery slope!

I will take some decent photos when i have the lights and wheels done however here is the car awaiting my collection
IMG 2857 zps2cbb699f

Lets get started...

Looks good mate, what the difference between uk and US Style Centre console ?

Sounds like you're going to make a hash of a perfectly good looking car imo but hey have fun :D

A hash? By changing the colour if standard wheels and going black for the grille surround? Bit excessive?

nice looking car, interested to see how your alloys will look.

batch said:
A hash? By changing the colour if standard wheels and going black for the grille surround? Bit excessive?

Black grill and anthracite wheels are overdone mods as it is (see any poor mans diesel A3 around here) I know a lot of people don't like chrome now but I think against black paintwork the S3 grill and mirrors look far superior to emptying a tin of paint over the car and saying "yer, modz (Y)"

Stay classy San diego

Black grill and anthracite wheels are overdone mods as it is (see any poor mans diesel A3 around here) I know a lot of people don't like chrome now but I think against black paintwork the S3 grill and mirrors look far superior to emptying a tin of paint over the car and saying "yer, modz (Y)"

Stay classy San diego

Chrome looked good about 20 years ago mate, FYI the mirrors are more brushed aluminium (hence the flat matte colour)

Maybe in your opinion it wont look good, but seriously get off your high horse

Reactions: Salmaan and JimboS3
Chrome looked good about 20 years ago mate, FYI the mirrors are more brushed aluminium (hence the flat matte colour)

Maybe in your opinion it wont look good, but seriously get off your high horse

My horse is fine thank you.

I notice coilovers and spacers are not on your to do list?!

Last edited:
Nice looking car....your car will look sweet either way.