Facelift My new S3

Jiten C

Reaction score
Hi all, apologies if this is not in the correct section. I’ve been registered for some time, had a sepang blue saloon S3 stolen a few years back unfortunately . Never found it so probably out the country or broken into bits. I then took out a lease on a 1.5l A3 which is going back next week, really missed the S3’s rumble and power so went out and purchased a lease replacement a week or so back!
Finally got round to giving it a clean and taking some pics, I have it booked in for a detail and matrix blue ceramic coating in a few weeks .

It’s a 2018 registered Sportback in Daytona grey, options include hill hold assist, side assist, tech pack high with VC and mag-ride and privacy glass. It has 66500k on the clock with full history and all necessary work done. Managed to pick it up for just shy of £20k. Anyway enough writing here’s my stolen S3 after a detail and my new ride!!! Hope you guys can see and like the pics , looking forward to jumping back on the forum as a regular.

Jit7

Jit8

IMG 3086

IMG 3085

IMG 3089

IMG 3092

IMG 3087

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: IgorFB, Baldyone, Gemrom and 5 others
Very smart mate.:icon thumright:
How are you finding it compared to your old saloon?
****** shame it was stolen by the way. :sadlike:

Reactions: Jassyo06
Glad you got a car eventually mate l remember you on the forum back when you got your S3 Saloon Lunar silver leather was'nt it l got the same on my 15 plate S3 Sport back plus the Pano roof.... enjoy

Reactions: pburv
Very smart mate.:icon thumright:
How are you finding it compared to your old saloon?
****** shame it was stolen by the way. :sadlike:

With a little baby now I actually fit more in the sportback boot! I do miss the saloon though, In my opinion it’s slightly better looking! Just couldn’t find the right one for the right price

Reactions: pburv and Jassyo06
Glad you got a car eventually mate l remember you on the forum back when you got your S3 Saloon Lunar silver leather was'nt it l got the same on my 15 plate S3 Sport back plus the Pano roof.... enjoy

That’s the one! Really miss that car, it’s a shame your current Saloon was out of my budget, beautiful car that!

Reactions: pburv and Jassyo06
With a little baby now I actually fit more in the sportback boot! I do miss the saloon though, In my opinion it’s slightly better looking! Just couldn’t find the right one for the right price

I suppose it's more practical but none the less not a bad car to carry your little one in.:thumbs up:

Reactions: Jiten C
Sepang blue is one of my favourite colours. Lovely looking car. Your new one looks nice too. I still find sportback without roof rails look odd :wink:

Reactions: Jiten C and pburv