My new S4 Avant has arrived at the dealer............

Thomas_FSI

Reaction score
My new S4 Avant has finally arrived at the dealer, having ordered back in October. Picking it up on Monday, a few pics they sent me:

Reactions: scotty76, AdamB8, ruairi83 and 7 others
Nice. ..Welcome on board.

Hope to see b8 crews at the shows....enjoy

Very nice , it's going to be the longest few days ever until handover day. :icon thumright:

my plan is to take it to MRC for their stage 1 treatment, and looking into coilovers.

these have been ordered :

Reactions: razza1, SI-W85 and V6 Quatt
Very Nice.
So hasn't the S4 pulled through the Black Edition 'Plus' update applied to the A4 ?

no it hasn't, if you go on the configurator now it still shows as the black edition

The wait is arduous to say the least but now you can finally sit back & cherish those delightful exhaust farts that continue to bring a smirk to my face every single day :D

Stunning colour (Obviously!;)) & Loving the seats.

Enjoy!

Oh - if you change your mind over your SC badge colour - I have some red OEM badges going spare for the right price!

Very Nice.
So hasn't the S4 pulled through the Black Edition 'Plus' update applied to the A4 ?

Only for the European & USA market at the moment June 2015, but only a few small changes a rearview camera, 19-inch 5-V-spoke design Titanium-end wheels, but being a bit cagey (Audi.de) on the front bumper and the special-edition Nogaro Blue only for the US market.

The wait is arduous to say the least but now you can finally sit back & cherish those delightful exhaust farts that continue to bring a smirk to my face every single day :D

Stunning colour (Obviously!;)) & Loving the seats.

Enjoy!

Oh - if you change your mind over your SC badge colour - I have some red OEM badges going spare for the right price!

Did someone mention exhaust Farts......S4 is on my shopping list next time then (but will be few years yet, as only been in the A4 2 weeks)

hope you enjoyed your collection. cant wait to see some more pics!!! :hubbahubba::faint:

yes it was very good! already managed to kurb one of the wheels!!! ***!

trying to find a thread on here that has details on accessing the hidden menu within the MMI ?