My new self filmed Bmx edit

Thanks guys!!

I think the bit your talking about is where i do a superman? Take my feet off and stretch them out over the back of the bike?

i love this kind of stuff, i was into blading (roller skates) for about 4/5 years, got pretty good aswell untill i stacked it and stopped doing it, wish i had carried it on now, loads of respect to ya mate and the editing is brilliant!!!

more please :)

knoxie

Top work!

I liked the superman into 360 ( i think it was )
GF liked the (forget the name) bit near the end of outside, where you go on front wheel, and 360 the rear of the bike round.

awesome stuff, nice edit, and as knoxie said.........more please!! :rockwoot:

Thanks for the kind words everyone!! yeah will definitely get some more up when i can! don't ride as much as i used to.

Ah yeah Rom........Superman to Tailwhip and the one outside is a foot jam tail whip :icon_thumright:

Here is a video to keep you waiting!
This guy is one of the best in BMX (the last trick is ridiculous!!!) ENJOY!!

Mark Webb - The Webbie Show - TotalBMX - YouTube

Dude that's a very good vid. Just watched it twice back to back. You got a good bag of tricks going on... superman tail whips, barrel rolls, turndowns. And you have a deck and an S3.... I hate you right now ;)

Excellent video. Well worth the watch. :)

Love this mate :D Your good on a pic.. I'm jealous.. :salute: Love the video.. I would like to see more =D