Q8 My new whip

tcardio

Reaction score
IMG 0148

Reactions: Kam05, RoyM, Pinky1959 and 13 others
@tcardio , what a stunning looking car. Looking forward to some more pics. Enjoy. :)

its pretty loaded. My favorite is the air suspension. It's at comfort level in the above picture but takes on an aggressive stance in dynamic. The interior is special. Dual touch screens, nice SDS, heated and cooling seats and interior color change option. Iphone integration is improved and I no longer have connection issues. It can take a fair amount of abrupt obstacle changes without losing grip. It still has some understeer but the mitigation efforts from the computer keep the confidence high. Plenty of room in the back. I don't miss my Q7 one bit. I like the Daytona gray with the black edition option. It's a great color combination. I will wait until more info comes from tuning but I do look forward to nearly 400 hp when the right tune comes forth.

Reactions: NevMan

Love it; the photo's worth repeating but jeeze the Q8 IS a BIG machine! Having run one at the Stafford Audi dealer meet recently, around the local pub car park too, c'mon!: I can only repeat "jeeze that's a BIG machine!" Motorway work, however, just brilliant, would be my guess.

Would not complain about the colour and the air-suspension mind, two GREAT choices there.

Any updates as to how you are getting on with the Q8? Be good to hear about your experiences so far pros and cons etc

took my whip to the mountains and used the adaptive cruise control. I went about 70 miles without touching the brakes. stayed in the center lane and just cruised. didnt miss a beat going up hills as it quickly adapted to the change in speed. the last 50 miles I used the dynamic suspension and paddles and had tremendous fun without a speeding ticket. Funny thing is the front face is pretty tough looking and everyone I got behind just moved over. This is not common were I drive as people camp out in the fast lane. this car is truly a beast but cant wait for the RS6 avant to arrive over here

Reactions: Sandra