IMG_0011.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 398
Reactions: shakey_hand_man, Luc s1 and kevin lewis
Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Nice car. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Thanks for the message
Does anyone know how to get one of the aluminium gear knobs ? thanks Will

Thanks for the message
Does anyone know how to get one of the aluminium gear knobs ? thanks Will
Nice one! Re gear knob, look at the "subtle changes" post by P40ULW and he has fitted one and think he got it from eBay and put a link on there for it.

thanks shall take a look, mine now has s1 wnw as its number plate

Good plate. On another site I saw S1 AWD up for sale didn't have an exact price on it but he said he thought it was worth £3000, went back for another look but couldn't find it, maybe I went to the wrong site as I was just just going from site to site looking at stuff, as you do. ( it was another Audi forum )

My S1 YLW was £499. The basic pricing is anything with 1 number plus random letters (usually people's initials) is up to £499, anything with 2 numbers plus 'initials' is up to £399. I did a lot of research to work out what I could get for the smallest sum of money that would not mean much to the price setters but fit the car. My Mrs has W12 VRS on her Octavia vRS (her nickname is Wiz) - that was £399 which surprised me, I thought they would hike the price for the VRS meaning something to Skoda owners!
If the 3 letters spell stuff obviously the price goes up (potentially a lot!), but £3000 for AWD sounds way too much, I would have said £999 max.

So having checked, based on these prices, S1 AWD will fit into the £499 bracket. If you sold it on privately you might get a few hundred extra as I suggested.
0b9c4387f21b3694313054a37f65a3d1.jpg

Reactions: Gothy
The guy didn't actually say what he wanted for it but said he had been told it could be worth that, as you say, I can't imagine anyone paying that for it he probably figures that the price can always come down but rarley up.
I'm not after a plate myself as don't want to spend anymore than I have already but may wrap the tailgate ( same as you ) Matt black and matt black the 17s and that will be my lot. Always tempting to go for a bit more power but think I will leave it as is, enjoy it for a while and then decide at a later date.

mine cost £499. if i had got an s3, then s3 wnw was only £250

Ouch!
Have a look at the cost of plates with V8, V10, V12 etc on them if you want a laugh.

I bought 2 matching plates recently at £399 a pop, one for the S1 and one for the Fireblade.

I wanted S1 YCS but £499 for one plate was a bit of a stretch. So was £800 for 2 but hey ho at least they match.

Reactions: josedebardi
Any thoughts people on a louder cat back system?

Supersprint do a nice system too. Interestingly it doesn't have the electronic valve on the rear like the standard Audi and Milltek does but sounds nice.

i phoned up Storm Developments and they said that it would cost £1,350 - £1,500 depending on what i went for a catback it would also be free fitting. time to save perhaps! will try to find the price of a supersprint too