My Phantom Black S3 - Fully Detailed by OffYourMarks

I don't think they were being biased just honest, as I am another NW detailer and Matt and Mikey live in the NW. Its good to see support. As long as your happy with your the £600 :scared2: you spent thats all that matters

Its nothing to do with plugging so lets not read more into this than what it factually is because if I had a biaised view towards N8's work then why do I always & I say always give serious kudos to PB about there work, overall for me PB are the people to beat based on what I've seen & I've never spoken or met any of them, they are 2nd to none & to date including your detail & N8's work hasnt beaten what I've seen from them, but again I state its hard to comment based on just after images & also maybe different conditions/equipment to show those images, you can at least admit that because it seems you've not read fully my posts stating this several times, thats why I said be good for better light images & also maybe some before pics please but if you dont care then dont sweat it.

The only reason N8 was mentioned was because Matt had his car done, then I happened to see that mentioned & commented on how good it was after seeing the before/after, it honestly did look better job than yours, am I to be frowned upon for an honest opinion which is exactly what the forum is for, if you dont want all opinions then all I can say is dont ask cause not everyone will be positive about everything you have done by someone else, its not a direct reflection on you as a person, I know that even from something I posted tonite on something I did.

Its your car, you like it, you drive it, you like the detail, I'm just expressing an opinion on what you present, didnt say you'd appreciate it, just being honest, simplesssssssssssssss

I don't think they were being biased just honest, as I am another NW detailer and Matt and Mikey live in the NW. Its good to see support. As long as your happy with your the £600 :scared2: you spent thats all that matters

That was my opinion on it.

£600 does sound steep... Thats why i mentioned N8 below as his prices do seem fairer and his work seems just as good if not better (hence the reason for the post to the R8).

Nothing to do with plugging at all - if you can get a just as good detail cheaper, why not go with that and recommend it to others...

That sheds some light (scuse the punt) on there workmanship, very impressive have to say, but note this shows before & after, does make a difference overall I think you'd agree & tbh better light/images IMHO to really show the differences, the work they did to remove the scratches to the rear lenses is impressive I have to say, its spotless.

Not being funny but Jamie you'd agree the paintwork on that rs4 does look better than the representation of Iggu's above, you cant deny that you really cant, as I said & I'll say again its most likely the crap light & images taken thats all

This is getting slightly cringeworthy and a bit embarrassing - so I'll make this my last observation.
OffYourMarks have a purpose built, sealed and ventilated industrial unit to provide a dust free environment for finishing. They have a hydraulic ramp so that all the work is done at eye level for maximum attention to detail. They work with the highest quality rotary polishing machines and use the most sophisticated waxes known to man - Zymole Royale retails at around £7,000 a tub.

You can a buy a suit from Marks & Spencers for £150 or you can buy a suit from Savile Row for £3,000. They are BOTH "quality" and they are both "value for money" - but they are intrinsically and inherently and fundamentally different. You cannot compare the two on price alone - that would be idiotic.

My photos were taken with my camera phone as I have no other - maybe that wasn't wise with hindsight but I didn't expect the thread to go in this direction and wasn't really fishing for compliments. Just fancied putting a few shots on the forum for people interested.

I mentioned Nathans name in this thread because 1) he is detailing my A3 this week 2) he's a regular user of this forum and 3) this thread subject is about detailing, no big deal really. :)

I'll just say he's got his work cut out, my car is MINGING right now! Not washed for a good 4/5 weeks and ive probably done a good 3000 miles in that time with a good blast around west coast of Wales last weekend!

iggu: car looks spot on there.
nigel was just making an observation.
£600...i bet if your cars looked that well in the flesh its a small price to pay.
Nathan: i've seen your work too and again great work mate.