My RS Project Sample

V6 Quatt

Hi guys haven't posted pics for a while as been working on a few mods for my Phase 1 RS4 TDI trying to keep it as OEM as possible.... comments welcome

Here are some random shots took today of my Quattro will post a better detailed thread when I have more time...you get the drift...enjoy

Point_Audi

Vorsprung durch Technik
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Its looking absolutely fabulous mate, its a credit to you!! Definitely a lot of time and hard work put into that!

Av4nt

oh that is actually beast looking! nice one!

razza1

Love it!

jdp1962

Grumpy Old Man
What a gorgeous car! :thumbs up:

Bristle Hound

Staff member
Hi guys haven't posted pics for a while as been working on a few mods for my Phase 1 RS4 TDI trying to keep it as OEM as possible.... comments welcome

Here are some random shots took today of my Quattro will post a better detailed thread when I have more time...you get the drift...enjoy

Looks gorgeous buddy :cool::cool::cool:

We NEED more pics & info tho' ;) :D

jamieswales

Looks very nice! More details needed on the front and rear bumpers, they look great.

allanmb

Just need to change those wing mirrors. That's the biggest give-away looks-wise. What's under the hood? And what exhaust system have you gone for?

V6 Quatt

Just need to change those wing mirrors. That's the biggest give-away looks-wise. What's under the hood? And what exhaust system have you gone for?

Power: 3.0 V6 7 speed stronic Quattro

Suspension set up: BC racing Coilovers full adjustable height and dampening

Wheels: 20x9 ET30 Rotors

razza1

Rear valence and exhaust, straight swap on std bumper?

jamieswales

I can't stop looking at this, just perfect. If you ever sell let me know

JG51 AUD

Seen the car on Friday in the flesh so to speak.........the pics do not do it justice, it really does look the mutts. OEM +. Loved it..roll on AITP

Another joining the party?
V6 Quatt, your cars looking spot on, hope to see it in the flesh at aitp.
JG