My Rs6 is up for sale!

looks like a sealth blackbird bomber!! good luck with the sale, nice car ;)

Am i allowed to advertise my car on here? Just had a quick look around and cant see a members section for selling things!?!

Mods please remove if im breaking the rules! :keule:

Thanks for the link. I will leave it here for the time been due to any usefull questions you lot have about the rs6. Unless the mods decide otherwise.

Quickest RS6 in the UK? What time did you run a Santa Pod mate?

Nice car by the way mate, shame its a bit outside my budget.

12.7 with 1c track temp. Would run much quicker if the track was not ice cold! Spinning the wheels all the way, even in 3rd gear. Normally it will not spin in second.

12.7 with 1c track temp. Would run much quicker if the track was not ice cold! Spinning the wheels all the way, even in 3rd gear. Normally it will not spin in second.

thats a quick time mate, but im sure there is a guy on RS246.com that has run an 11.7, so as quick as yours is it cant be the UK's fastest RS6 :moa:

thats a quick time mate, but im sure there is a guy on RS246.com that has run an 11.7, so as quick as yours is it cant be the UK's fastest RS6 :moa:

Seems you ent done your homework! The worlds fastest officiall time is 11.438 in a massive power nitrous prepared Rs6 in AUSTRAILIA

The second fastest is a guy of RS246 who run a 12.07 also in AUSTRAILIA!

Im ranked 5th officaily and 7th non offically in the world and quickest in the U.k. Mine has been listed through santa pod raceway. The other cars ranked before mine are all in the USA.

My supra will run 11.7 so you might be thinking about that over on RS246, it has been talked about over there on the Rs6 forum?

So :moa: to you to, and have some of:asskicking: that to. :kiss:

Before I had any modifcations I ran a 12.6sec 1/4 mile with a terminal speed of 116mph. I now have 540BHP and 750Nm and recently ran a 11.7sec 1/4 mile with a terminal speed of 126mph. This figure was obtained with the MTM gearbox program with launch control.

You mean this one? I would like to belive it but it is not possible to run 11.7 in a 2 ton car without 700+ bhp. As standard these cars run 14 seconds. In fact the new Rs6 with 580bhp only run 14.9 seconds!

The only way you can run this time is on a non official track, like the one they use for TOTB at york or one on a track day, like brunters. I run a second faster in the supra than at an official track like santa pod. Any top track around the world will list an official time. It would be nice to see a video or a time slip! Im sure there are quicker Rs6's around but untill it gets proven, well anyone can write down any time really cant they!

http://www.dragtimes.com/compare2.p...e4=-1&op4==&year4=0&submitButtonName=Compare!

Yes thats the one, 750Nm is alot of torque.1

Yes thats the one.

I know what you mean about times at other tracks than Santa Pod mate, i wasnt having a dig its just "UK's quickest RS6" is a very bold quote and i had remebered reading of faster times over on RS246.com.

Ive not run my car anywhere other than Santa Pod, but it would defo be interesting to see what the difference would be.

Whats the spec on your Supra? Any Pics? I really like the Supra. I was actually looking for a Supra before I got the S3, i just couldnt find a 6spd manual Turbo in the right condition at the right price.

mine was pushing 700nm of torque at a mere 2668 rpm on its last dino run. It does need another remap because of the exhaust change. We think it should run another 60-70 bhp now and another 100nm of torque! i know the RS6 will run a faster time but one run was enough for the day and apart from that it was dangerous. The thing with it been u.k quickest was not my quote but was told by santa pod staff and who ever it was that was recording times for some new software. So untill somebody posts a time slip of a official track time to prove they have one quicker then it can stay as it is:end_of_discction:

As for the supra! Well it has way to much to list. The engine was a HKS build over in japan, It was also chrome which was nice. The car is running nos with progressive computer, mines ecu, water / methanol injection, electric water pumps, front mount cooler, electric fans ect.

Here some pics i quickly uploaded for you. http://s250.photobucket.com/albums/gg267/mattysupra/supra/

After just being out in this car, all I can say is whoa!!!!

If anyone is after an RS6, this is the one for you!!

Thanks for the drive Matt, it was truly awesome and is one hell of a car.....once again good luck with the sale

Nilz

Do it mate, its defo worth it....there is ALOT of car there believe me.

grab yourself a bargain! Im now having second thoughts about selling it, so be quick!

DONT DO IT!!!!!

my missis would not dream of tellin me the cars got to go!! especially if i had that tool!!

send her to her mothers or somthing!! lol

very very nice car, i could only wish of having a motor like that. good luck to you what ever you decide to do, if it be selling the RS6 or selling the missis! :arco:

Realistically I don't want an RS6 'til next year. That's why I'm only thinking as opposed to buying plane ticket

Buy a plane ticket get there and u never know u might be "driving" away in your own plane...lol...

Only just spotted this thread, Awesome machine this RS6 is, and considering the amount of power it's running, the front end is rather clean, where are all the dead bugs Matt?
Car is in exeptional condition, and I would definitely purchase this one if I was after one! :cool:

lol, the bugs get sucked into the turbos before they get chance to hit the bonnet! Im sure it sucked up one of them shitsue dog things the other week.

Anyway, the RS is now for sale at 22.5k !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep 22.5k i cant belive i just typed that !!!!! Stop being stupid people, get a bargin!!!!! P.x welcome S3 or even a TT will be concidered..