My S1 is going this week

andy l

Reaction score
My S1 is going at the weekend and I'm picking up a new Audi Tts.
The S1 has been a fantastic car never missed a beat, great economy, cheap to insure and an absolute blast to drive.
The only negative is the standard Bridgestones there awful.
So I would give the car 5 out of 5.
If anyone is looking for a used Audi S1 it's going to York Audi it's never been abused, remapped or accident repaired and low mileage.

Reactions: DTYME83
Andy, we look forward to pics of the TTs when you collect. Enjoy ;)

Hi mate I moved to a tts because I've always wanted one and the deposit contribution from audi was £5000 and I got free metallic paint and a comfort pack thrown in to.
Still love the S1.

Reactions: owen87 and DTYME83
Hi mate I moved to a tts because I've always wanted one and the deposit contribution from audi was £5000 and I got free metallic paint and a comfort pack thrown in to.
Still love the S1.

Sometimes you got do what you got to do

Audi are doing some mental deals on TT's at the moment
When I went to Tonbridge Wells Audi for that day they were offering a really good deal on the S3 with a sizeable dealer contribution. Probably because there will shortly be a facelift but never the less it's good to get a bargain

When I went to Tonbridge Wells Audi for that day they were offering a really good deal on the S3 with a sizeable dealer contribution. Probably because there will shortly be a facelift but never the less it's good to get a bargain

The face lifted A3 is about to kick down so that might explain it

Reactions: Ian Whiffen
Yeah face lifted A3 enroute - be nice to see an actual 'Black Edition' variant also...

Yes I did order a focus rs but as I have a joint bank account I couldn't get the wife to agree to it she said there chavvy!
Glad I didn't saw one in the flesh the other day they look low budget.
So ordered a Tts instead.

Reactions: Ian Whiffen
Yes I did order a focus rs but as I have a joint bank account I couldn't get the wife to agree to it she said there chavvy!
Glad I didn't saw one in the flesh the other day they look low budget.
So ordered a Tts instead.
Aha ha well said that Lady. Yeah I think the TTS is a bit more discreet. I saw the new Honda Civic type r in the flesh the other day and that was ridiculous

I couldn't agree more with you. What colour did you go for on the TTS?
I ordered metallic glacier white, privacy glass, red callipers and comfort pack.
Just got an email it's in the dealership today!

Reactions: SPIKE_ and DTYME83
I ordered metallic glacier white, privacy glass, red callipers and comfort pack.
Just got an email it's in the dealership today!
I was talking to a salesman from Honda last week in connection with my job and it appears that Honda are struggling to sell the type r.

I'm not surprised. It's a car for a 17 year old in looks but not to insure lol. Wouldn't look out of place at Lakeside at the weekends with all the ricers.

IMG 2909
picture of actual car in Audi York

Reactions: Prof.Farnsworth, Kugaman1, Scottyg and 6 others
I thought the S1 wheels were unique but they suit the TT

Can we have a picture of both of your cars? Your new TTS and your old S1 in one frame...

Reactions: daydotz, Alex Richardson, Sandra and 1 other person

Reactions: Sandra and Ian Whiffen
New tts after its first clean.
After two weeks I can certainly say the tts it much quicker than the S1 and has more traction.
It feels like a much bigger mature car but I wouldn't say it's as much fun.
I'm really glad I pulled the plug on the focus rs as I looked at one the other day and it looked like a class below and was quite shocked how cheap/tacky the exterior and cabin looked compared to the tts. Ford obviously spent most of the money on the bits you can't see by the way it looks.
The Audi virtual cockpit is amazing.
My old S1 was sold within three days of me part exchanging it.

Reactions: Ian Whiffen and Sandra
Andy, that is awesome. Enjoy. :) x