My S3, fresh from the paint shop!

Big_jim

Reaction score
Well, when i bought my S3, the owner said it had been parked under a tree. Wasn't bad but you could see signs on the roof.
I could have just had the roof painted (or tried mopping it), but i had something bigger planned!

IBIS White!

Not quite finished but you get the jist!

012-29.jpg

013-29.jpg

014-36.jpg

015-33.jpg

016-28.jpg

017-32.jpg

018-33.jpg

Plan is to get the wheels referbed in either grey or black.

Sick! I like it, did your chrome mirrors already come with the car or you bought them?

Came with the car mate.

Got my Forge TIP to fit now.

I wish that they did the 8l in the uk in white, real shame. Car looks mint mate.

Looks brilliant! I was thinking IBIS white for mine. Did you get the whole engine bay done or just the inside of the wings?

Im torn between:
Ibis White
Solar Orange
or
Sepang Blue (Audi R8)

looks nice mate, i think black paint the audi signs on the boot and front grill black possibly with the wheels black would look great!

That looks amazing mate, great job especially with the matching interior!

Shane is right you need to show that bay some love! A few coats of 303 Aerospace protectant will have that looking factory fresh!

Looks brilliant! I was thinking IBIS white for mine. Did you get the whole engine bay done or just the inside of the wings?

Im torn between:
Ibis White
Solar Orange
or
Sepang Blue (Audi R8)
my neighbour has an S5 in sepang blue and every time i see our cars together i think that the S3 would look sweet in that colour!

Looks nice, but my favourite colour for 8L s3's still has to be Avus Silver.

Thanks for the comments.
Its not quite finished yet, just couldn't help getting pictures of it.
All the black plastics will get a coat of black, as with the wheels.
The badges need to go back on the rear, and it does need a damn good clean!

Engine bay isn't fully done, just what you can see.

Stunning really looks good in white, as above it would have been a great colour choice if you could have it made that way.

Chris.

How much did the full respray cost you?

Im thinking of getting mine done soon. I have waaaaay too many scratches on my paint work now. Time to slap on some fresh paint!

Stunning mate, excellent job done there.

What colour was it originally?

Gunmetal/anthracite wheels on that would look spot on and a quick detail in the bay and a clean up of the interior and you are well on your way mate.

It was Dolphin grey, people say im mad changing from Dolphin grey, but i love the Ibis white!

Im torn between:
Ibis White
Solar Orange
or
Sepang Blue (Audi R8)

Sepang Blue just about pips Ibis white for me.... I wouldn't even consider Solar Orange.

Misano Red is a hot colour too

I don't know if you mind me asking, how much did you pay for the respray?