my S3

rmpreto

Reaction score
5920204846_da6b7deacc_b.jpg

I finally made the car deal, I will have it with me on July 23rd. Car is 5 hours driving from my home, it will be a nice way to home.

5919642743_9aea788f46_b.jpg

the car has 67.000km and most of the maintenance schedule is fine, but i know the cambelt and watter pump was not changed.

but reading the buying guide here i saw it is recommend to do that with 60.000km. I am looking for get the parts, do you know any web site that sells it worldwide?

I also found this at e-bay:

SALERI WATER PUMP AUDI S3 1.8 TURBO 20V 99-03 | eBay UK

DAYCO TIMING BELT KIT AUDI S3 1.8 TURBO 20V CAM 98-00 | eBay UK

Any objections for these or the are fine?

thank you for your help!

Last edited:
Hi mate welcome to the club very nice S3 best colour too :rock:

Hi mate welcome to the club very nice S3 best colour too :rock:

thanks! i like the silver color the only issue is that the guy painted the wheels and mirrows with bronze color, i don't like it, so it will be probably the first thing to do.

Yeah I did notice the mirrors thought they were matt black though. Silver looks great on Gloss Black wheels though.

Welcome to the site, car looks good....

Im interested in the wheels, can you get a side on pic with the bronze wheels, just want to see what it actually looks like.

Welcome to the site, car looks good....

Im interested in the wheels, can you get a side on pic with the bronze wheels, just want to see what it actually looks like.

here it a side pic, i honest don't like it, but it is up to you! :laugh:

5924218706_07097b9264_b.jpg

That must be a very rare car out there, they were not sold in america either were they......
Congrats on the purchase, your ebay links seem fine.....

hey Dave, the car was official sold by Audi in Brazil. Audi also produced some A3 versions here, only the 8l model, never produced the S3 but the regular A3 was produced.

but it is rare to find an S3 in a good condition and i appreciate you comments about the car! all the forum community is very nice and make me fell in home even been so far!

thanks!