my s3!!

CARACTERE007

Reaction score
thought its time i should post some pics!!...sorry im going overboard,...well it is new! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
172547-ts3.jpg

172548-ts1.jpg

172549-ts2.JPG

172550-ebc1.jpg

im in lurrrrrrvvveeee!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/heart.gif

ummm kinda think now that you might have seen one of these before!!......umm maybe i should'nt of posted it here!?

[ QUOTE ]
neil.c said:
Ditch the rings but don't use T cut.

[/ QUOTE ]

What's wrong with t-cut????? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

[ QUOTE ]
caractere 007 said:
mark - ill have my eagle eyes out ready!!...have you bought one yet or still searching?..either way im on the look out!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Car is in Auto Trader this week so hopefully it will go in the next few weeks then I can get the Audi /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Welcome the the S3 club
i would lose the rings if i was you but still nice looking car mate /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Nice car - looks like Domus's old steed??

Regards the rings, they should come off fairly easily. If you use something like autoglym tar remover and some gentle heat they should come away without marking the paint, just wax up again afterwards

yup its Peters old car, its in great condition, and i think i got a good one! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif....ummm ill give the tar remover stuff a try /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif...

good luck with autotrader Mark,...mine went within 2 days through a £15 advert....mind you i got loads of calls, and some really strange calls....but its gone to a lad from shrewsbury,..told him about the site, i wonder if he will join?!?

[ QUOTE ]
caractere 007 said:
good luck with autotrader Mark,...mine went within 2 days through a £15 advert....mind you i got loads of calls, and some really strange calls....but its gone to a lad from shrewsbury,..told him about the site, i wonder if he will join?!?

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope it's the same for myself.