My sons new audi

hades-

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
my son just decided to join the audi crew

audi_zpsad6ab800.jpg

Jeez, they give you buckets in a childs toy, but they won't even stamp S3 in the back of the standard seats on the 8P!

That is one trick toy; how much (dare I ask!)

should have been £350
got its for £175 new

Bez that is aswesome, where did you get it from and do they have more? Would love to get my son one at that price!

Wow, thats such a cool toy, lol they didnt have toys for kids like that when my sons were younger. Im sure he will enjoy it. Really good price as well. :) x

was from toys r us
i had to travel to get it as there all selling out fast
i got him a yellow lambo 1st but he saw this so i found him one.
hes got good taste

Cheers Bez, I have seen a yellow lambo one in a Family Bargains store near us and that was around £200 I think but yep Audi much better! He does have good taste! :cool:

That's cool. He's a lucky lad, having so thoughtful a dad.

When are you getting it remapped?

They have stock near me! Now to 'persuade' the mrs this will be good for Xmas for him!

They have stock near me! Now to 'persuade' the mrs this will be good for Xmas for him!

Just buy it, saves the Mrs doing the xmas shopping, lol. Oh and get a nice personal no. Plate on it for him. :) x

lol, I wonder if you can put more than 6v battery in, that would be like a remap?

i have been thinking that ill report back if its dooable
i got the last 1 from cheserfield

Awesome dude, our little one got a Porsche 911 for his birthday from his uncle, its a red one with his own plate on it too :)

Looks cool, has flashing lights, mp3 connection with a built is speaker that he connects my phone up to, driving around the house and the garden blasting 'Im elmo and I know it'!!

Happy Days.

Reactions: hades-
Just buy it, saves the Mrs doing the xmas shopping, lol. Oh and get a nice personal no. Plate on it for him. :) x

Well if she isnt happy I have the Grandparents to go halves anyway!haha!

I will go on the DVLA website and see if O71VER is available lol!

i have been thinking that ill report back if its dooable
i got the last 1 from cheserfield
Would be good if it worked, as long as the motor would take it.
Don't forget it would void your warranty and you would have to tell the insurers, lol!

Well if she isnt happy I have the Grandparents to go halves anyway!haha!

I will go on the DVLA website and see if O71VER is available lol!

Sorted. Lol, everytime i see the name oliver i think of Richard Hammonds car in Top Gear. :) x