My Sprint Blue S3

good work mate , the b-pillars looks awesome ewan to be fair spot on matey , glad you got the sat nav sorted in the end , did rhys help you out with that after ??

happy days then bud lucky then lol , yeah its got to have that on it hasnt it look more like it came with it then wont it

you can have it man... found it on the net somewhere...
ive just done a few things on my car at the moment, led side lights, drl bulbs reversing bulb, led number plate lights, and bmc air filter.
just waiting delivery of the evolve stage 1 tuning module, should get it next week. and if i have time will detail it on Sunday.
also ordered lamin x headlight and fog light film, light tint to compliment the my11 lights which i also changed... well worth doing!
Nigel will sort you a pair out... :kissmyrings:

Blooming heck Kash!!!! You dont hang about on the mods! Yeah I will be geeting some MY11 lights sson I think. Can you put some pics up of your LED side lights? I would be interested to see what they look like.

Thanks to Rhyso, I know have this on the screen:
IMG_0281.jpg

Blooming heck Kash!!!! You dont hang about on the mods! Yeah I will be geeting some MY11 lights sson I think. Can you put some pics up of your LED side lights? I would be interested to see what they look like.

I'll take some pics tonight of the side lights, you gotta get some dude.... sets it off! my milltek and evolve map are ordered :jump:
Next mod! new rubber lol