My Well Groomed A4

And the results are in.. (stool not required). Z5 polish was superb and did not spend to much time doing it.

PXL 20220614 104139602 1

IMG 20220614 174619160

PXL 20220614 104151302 1

Shame the photos were not taken in full sun. Still very pleased in how it looked in partly cloudy conditions.

Done for another 2 years!

Reactions: Kayobong and Scotty75
And the results are in.. (stool not required). Z5 polish was superb and did not spend to much time doing it.

View attachment 255721

View attachment 255722

View attachment 255723

Shame the photos were not taken in full sun. Still very pleased in how it looked in partly cloudy conditions.

Done for another 2 years!

Got to say , she is looking really good !! So is that a finishing polish or a single stage compound ? Seems to produce the goods

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: A4A4
Thanks Scotty, It's just a finishing polish. The paint work never gets that bad for me to do any mega correction work on it. Can't be bothering with all that now.

For me it's just a case of using the best products that need less work but gives you maximum impact.

Reactions: Scotty75
Topping up the shine. 10 days since it's Z5 polish by hand. Today the car washed and then just sprayed with another seal coating of Z8.

That's it. Quick, quick work of it.

IMG 000000 000000

Reactions: V6_Man, V6 Quatt and Scotty75
Coming up to 9 years of ownership. Treated the car to a simple butter wax. Nothing special for its upcoming 9th birthday.

Still love you A4.

InCollage 20230613 1438261262

Reactions: Charlie Farley, Jassyo06, Kayobong and 2 others
Car looks just as good as it always has....but sadly the detailing forum doesn't
It's not that there is any problem with the detailing forum, I just suspect that many owners like or even prefer to share pics of their cars after detailing etc within more model-specific forums.
That said, it is always good to have these specific forums such as detailing to cover the vast array of products and services and also for help with stuff.
I have noticed that a lot of members tend to stick within a small group of forums either ones that relate directly to their own models and such likes or general daily stuff.

Car looks just as good as it always has....but sadly the detailing forum doesn't
Yeah, been a year since my last post and seen not much activity on this detailing section, since then.
Only change a can see is 'nice suit change' on your avatar. lol.

Reactions: Jassyo06