My wife's new A1

h5djr

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
My wife collected her new A1 yesterday. It's a Silver SE spec 1.6TDI. Needless to say she is very pleased with it. Quite an improvement over her Polo although they are both based on the same floorpan.

Here is a photo...

Audi A1-002-1024.JPG

Last edited:
Very nice, was poking round a white one today at our local dealers (had big number 1's on the side / stripes etc.)

Amazed how good the interior quality is, would very much consider an S1 if one was to arrive with a decent engine showing strong tuning potential.

I have to say the A1 is looking very very nice, maybe a future mrs NHN car

Thats actually a very nice looking car. Its lovely in silver.

Thats actually a very nice looking car. Its lovely in silver.

A couple of weeks ago on our way to a holiday in Germany we had a tour of the Audi factory in Brussels where all the A1's are made. On the final assembly line there were a lot of cars but there was only one silver, one red, and one blue. All the rest were either black or white. We have always liked silver cars, I'm on my 7th silver A3 and Jenny had 4 silver Polo's before this A1.

When we ordered the car and decided on silver the dealer said it would be a could choice as in three to four years time there will be a glut of black and white A1s on the second-hand market and a silver one will be a bit different and command a slightly higher trade-in price.

Hello Dave, hope your well.

Nice choice of A1, good colour choice.

I was in the Huntingdon branch today, and may consider one of these for my next car. :)