myaudi app thinks it's not setup - website ok

kennyboy993

Reaction score
Anyone seen this problem before?:

I have MyAudi on my iphone and seems to work fine - shows location of car, I can open it, lock it etc.

Though in the app it still says 'Some vehicle features are not yet set up. Follow the next steps to complete set up' - then when I click the 'complete setup' button it briefly takes me to the welcome page where you can add a vehicle though then immediately takes me back to the app home screen - within less than a second.

I could ignore it though it's bugging me - kinda wondering if there is anything else I need to setup. If I go to my.audi.com instead of the app everything is fine - no warnings of things not being setup.

I've tried logging out the app, removing and reinstalling - does not fix it. Anyone else had this?

Ignore this folks - has gone away on it's own in true 'magic' VAG connectivity tech fashion!

Ignore this folks - has gone away on it's own in true 'magic' VAG connectivity tech fashion!
I had this issue too.
For me, going to my.audi.com and completing set up there by entering my Vehicle Code resolved it.