MyAudi App

zaka7

Reaction score
Has anyone fully set up the MyAudi app? What features do you have?

I had set it up and linked the vehicle, but it didn't seem to have much on it, I have now seen an update, gone onto the app and it says I need to get my audi centre to register me as the owner to get access to more features?

I am assuming this will make no difference, As I believed a lot of the features and 'gimmicks' were not available on these cars anyway?

Correct.....

It’s a generic app, not model specific. So while you can get your dealer to “authorise” you, it doesn’t give you much.

You need to send (email) them a copy of your V5 and proof of ID. Takes about an hour to set up.

I have been Googling the Bow-Lix out of the internet searching for an answer to this. I came from a 2106 BMW M2 which I could lock and un-lock, turn on and flash the headlights as well as locate the car on the App map and send destinations or routes to the car's Sat Nav. I can't seem to do anything with the 2018 RS3 with connected/built in sim set up.

You can send destinations to the sat nav. But nothing else. At all.

It’s a pointless app unfortunately. And a shame as the A4/5 has the same functionality as that M2/BMW app and other cars have. It’s just simply down to the A3 being end of the previous generation of Audi cars. It’s the last to be updated out of all of them. I’m sure the new A3 out later this year will do much more with the app and connected functions.