MyAudi Down?

Sam77

Reaction score
I can't get any information from my car on the app currently. In the car the traffic info is intermittent and I cannot load any weather or news information.

Thinking this was my cars issue I have since done a factory reset on the MMI however now that I have started fresh so to speak I cannot login against Audi's servers as well as download the Connected Services apps.

Looking at the reviews on the app Audi are aware so if you're getting no information in or from the car don't do a factory reset and essentially brick it from the outside world like I did. Hopefully once the servers are working again it will let me sign in and register successfully as well as download the services.

0DNiZCh.jpg

Yes .same here

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

+1. Had intermittent access to online traffic for several weeks and it is very rare that personal route assistance offers a destination

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

same here, car has no data connectivity for last couple of days. There is a notification at the top of this page:
https://www.myaudiconnect.com/#/user/login

Notice
Currently there is a complete outage of all Audi Connect services. This is as of 10:04 AM EDT 10/29/2019. Audi connect services are not available In-vehicle and in App. Customers can not log into the app and Audi connect features will not be available in the vehicle. We will update as we have new information.

Last edited:
Reactions: DaveW
I seem to have lost all of my saved addresses (home, work etc) in the car too...is that connected to this issue, or do I have a separate issue?

Car data connection was fully working for me on way home tonight (4-5pm UK time). Looks like issue has been fixed

The motorway for my commute has been closed all day due to a bad accident. As the myAudi online traffic news was down, I thought I'd give Google maps via Android Auto a try, in order to miss the worst of the traffic.
I was really impressed with the map and routing of this. Also the real time "share journey" function let my wife know exactly when I'd be home.
What I did notice was how low down the MMI screen is in the car, I felt I was looking down from the road a considerable distance. It made me realise how much I rely on the Virtual Cockpit map display and it's a shame the Android Auto map cannot be displayed in the Virtual Cockpit as well.

My app is now working again, and also my saved addresses re-appeared in the car this morning.

Seemed to be down again this evening UK time. Was fully functional this morning... starting to be annoying the reliability of this service..

Back up this morning and included a map update (for London and South East at least)

Looks like the MyAudi web page has changed with a more attractive interface for route planning. Also notice that the downloadable version of the map has been updated to 19/20 rather than 19

Yeah had the map update this morning, as well as one a couple of days ago.

There is an apology on the myaudi site: "
Connect News
Dear Audi connect customer, We would like to inform you that the disruptions with our Audi connect services have been resolved. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience while we worked to restore our services to your expectations. In the event you still experience difficulties feel free to contact us by phone or e-mail. Contact details can be found in the Contact section of our portal. Audi Digital Services."

Nothing changes, it's not working properly this morning. I don't know who does their IT, probably a similar bunch to EA Games:)