Myaudi - Invalid Vin??

Jerodequin

Reaction score
Hi,

I've just been trying to register my car with MyAudi but just get a 'Invalid VIN' message (I'm typing in the characters found on the bottom right of the windscreen).

Has anyone else had this issue? (a quick Google showed that sometimes new plate cars don't immediately show up on the MyAudi system??)

Thanks,
J

VIN number is generated as the car is in build week. Mine was built this week, I was given the VIN and it showed up on My.Audi straight away with all the vehicle details, optional extras and so on. Plus all the connect stuff that my car can use. You may have missed a digit so try again. Or check your V5 or phone Audi CS and ask.

1. Give it a few days
2. Double check you have the correct VIN with the stealership.

Mine wasn't recognised the first time I tried it (which was when I actually had the car!), but it went through ok a few days later.

I had the same. Waited a day and it was fine. I assume they only update the database with new builds periodically.

Relax and try again tomorrow :)

Mine took around 5 days after the build date before it took my VIN, just keep trying each day.

I did have the same issue so I sent an email to Audi and the very same day it was OK to connect.

Thanks all, tried it this morning and all worked without a problem :)