myAudi Issue

Daggerit

Reaction score
Morning all,

Just a quick message to see if anyone else has had the same issue as me and maybe has a fix.

I've signed up to myAudi and got the car linked to my account as I had the VIN from the trip to the dealership the other day. I'm trying to complete the Key User Agreement to make sure that I can get everything activated as quickly as possible on the car when I collect but it just hangs after I submit the first screen...

confirmation

Is there something that I'm supposed to don in the MMI before I can sign myself up as the main user? I thought you had to do this prior to being able to use the services?

Thanks in advance,

Dan

There's a scratch off PIN on the plastic tags you'll get when you get the keys that you need to input

Hi guys

Trying to register as key user via the Audi connect user management via the MMI but each time I try with the 10 digit number on my key it doesn't work?

I've registered and connected car via MyAudi and followed the above steps.

Any ideas or fixes much appreciated.

Mine is also still not working. I think that if you get the system reset by Audi it's supposed to fix it someone had mentioned. I'm not sure how true it is though as I've not had the chance to do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine is also still not working. I think that if you get the system reset by Audi it's supposed to fix it someone had mentioned. I'm not sure how true it is though as I've not had the chance to do it.

Thanks Daggerit, I'll contact Audi then and get time to pop it in.

Reactions: Daggerit
Registration of the key only works if you've the SOS button on the overhead console....

Us pre model year 18 guys can't help I'm afraid as this only seems to be an issue for the connect and sos module.
I setup my connect services without using the scratch code on the key as that process doesn't appear to give me any additional functionality.
I've noticed I don't have the 'privacy ' option on the MMI sub menu so you guys must have newer software versions
Hope you get sorted pal

Reactions: Riko0073 and Daggerit
Sorted!!!

Just tried again using my linked e-mail address as username and the scratch off code and I'm registered.

Reactions: cuke2u
Sorted!!!

Just tried again using my linked e-mail address as username and the scratch off code and I'm registered.

You use your email as the username and the scratch off as the password?

You use your email as the username and the scratch off as the password?

Yes Daggerit, I'm sure I tried that yesterday but didn't work but maybe finger trouble and put in wrong?

All working and the Audi MMI app is quite cool.

Hope you get sorted buddy.

Reactions: Daggerit
Yes Daggerit, I'm sure I tried that yesterday but didn't work but maybe finger trouble and put in wrong?

All working and the Audi MMI app is quite cool.

Hope you get sorted buddy.

Thanks very much for letting me know! Once I've got my car back from being wrapped a little later I'll give it a try.

Reactions: Riko0073