myAudi log in not available under users

Serhiy

Reaction score
any one got the same problem? i 'm not seeing myaudi login at all when opening users. i can set my self as key user, but not able to connect to audi connect services, taken it to my local dealership but only advise was given is to reset to factory defaults and try again which did not help.

Attachments

• 20200831_130301_resized.jpg
    20200831_130301_resized.jpg
    439.4 KB · Views: 462
it should be like the attached image,

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    483.1 KB · Views: 468
I think there may be some maintenance work going on with MyAudi at the moment as I have had issues logging in via my browser

I think there may be some maintenance work going on with MyAudi at the moment as I have had issues logging in via my browser

Aah yes, Audi’s eternally ongoing IT maintenance that doesn’t improve a thing!

well i can log into myaudi using a computer with no issues, but inside the car menu is missing, it should be there regardless of maintenance ...

There was a period last month when it wasn't available due to maintenance. When it came back you wonder what new features have been added. Nothing, not a sausage...

I have the same problem with no option under users to input MyAudi credentials. I picked up my 2nd hand A6 couple of months ago and at the time the dealer told me the master key was taking ages to come from Germany so only just received the key now. I was able to input my master key to setup as key user (so I can access on myaudi things like opening locks etc) but when I try and access any Audi connect services the Tiles are missing. No option in Users to add my Myaudi details into MMI. the dealer has no idea . I also notice no data connection is available ( I guess should say Audi Connect as data source like my 2017 A5 used to say). Did you managed to figure this out?

Hi, nope, no luck yet. have booked in with audi to look at sometime in october, but i have my doubts that they will fix it.

I have the same problem with no option under users to input MyAudi credentials. I picked up my 2nd hand A6 couple of months ago and at the time the dealer told me the master key was taking ages to come from Germany so only just received the key now. I was able to input my master key to setup as key user (so I can access on myaudi things like opening locks etc) but when I try and access any Audi connect services the Tiles are missing. No option in Users to add my Myaudi details into MMI. the dealer has no idea . I also notice no data connection is available ( I guess should say Audi Connect as data source like my 2017 A5 used to say). Did you managed to figure this out?

If I get anywhere with my enquiry I will let you know the trick! I suspect we are not the only ones with this issue.

If you go to navigation, then press the "squares" button, to bring up the the options for different destination searches, then press "received destinations" (or something like that). If you're not logged into myAudi, you will be given the option to enter your credentials and log in.

If you go to navigation, then press the "squares" button, to bring up the the options for different destination searches, then press "received destinations" (or something like that). If you're not logged into myAudi, you will be given the option to enter your credentials and log in.
just had a look, not able to find that option

This is just a wild theory that came to mind: which trim level of A6 did you get? If I recall correctly the ones with the Tech Pack get 36 months of Audi Connect and the regular MMI get 3 months of connectivity, if it’s a second hand car without Tech Pack could the subscription have run out?

This is just a wild theory that came to mind: which trim level of A6 did you get? If I recall correctly the ones with the Tech Pack get 36 months of Audi Connect and the regular MMI get 3 months of connectivity, if it’s a second hand car without Tech Pack could the subscription have run out?

Thats a good shout, I have the tech pack on mine.

All UK market A6s regardless of whether they have the Tech Pack or the standard Navigation package get 36 months of Audi Connect and 5 OTA updates fo the Navigation maps in the first 3 years

I can see I have "Audi connect navigation and infotainment plus" licence that expires May 2022. I had the same thought.

Even I am having similar issue. I took a delivery of the car over the weekend from a Audi dealer. It’s a 68 plate car. It has tech pack as well. I spoke to the customer support and they were also surprised. I am taking the car to dealer on Monday to get the software update for V6 engine sluggishness. I will let the dealer investigate it. I will keep you all posted. In meantime if anyone finds any solutions please let me know. Thanks

I have mine booked in on Monday 5th October, Service chap at Audi said might need to roll back MMI sw to previous version as he checked and I had the August 2020 release apparently.

I have mine booked in on Monday 5th October, Service chap at Audi said might need to roll back MMI sw to previous version as he checked and I had the August 2020 release apparently.
Cool. My car is going Tuesday. Let me know if it is resolved so that I can let my dealer know.
Cheers

This the same technique I use to get logged back in.

I had no access a few weeks back as the service was down. Seems OK now though.

Reactions: DaveW
After 2 hours at Audi garage still no joy. Audi Reading ended up calling Audi UK for help who informed them something "at the back end" needs sorting , will take about 2 days. They also said some general Audi connect issues happening / had happened. I have to wait 2 days and magically it will be fixed apparently...

After 2 hours at Audi garage still no joy. Audi Reading ended up calling Audi UK for help who informed them something "at the back end" needs sorting , will take about 2 days. They also said some general Audi connect issues happening / had happened. I have to wait 2 days and magically it will be fixed apparently...
Thanks for the update mate. Sorry to hear that it is still not fixed. I will update once i am back from my dealer visit. :(

it is working from today, when i got in the car it was installing audi connect services that got license info and i was able to log into audi connect as of today

Wow. My car is with dealer. So hopefully it will be sorted. Any idea what made it work.

Yes mine works too. I needed to reboot mmi (hold power button down for 10 secs) before reboot I didnt notice it working. Sounds like some kind of fix going live today more generally?

yeh, i think they did something in the back end that refreshed all the license data for audi connect, as the first thing i noticed it was installing audi connect services and than message come that license was updated

yeh, i think they did something in the back end that refreshed all the license data for audi connect, as the first thing i noticed it was installing audi connect services and than message come that license was updated
Thanks for the information. I will confirm as well once i receive my car today from dealership. Hopefully, the rattles are resolved as well .Do u have any rattles in the car?

Thanks for the information. I will confirm as well once i receive my car today from dealership. Hopefully, the rattles are resolved as well .Do u have any rattles in the car?
dashboard rattles, drives me mad, going to dealer on 21st this month

dashboard rattles, drives me mad, going to dealer on 21st this month
I bet it is. I should have mine back today from dealership. I will confirm if rattles and audi connect issues are resolved or not.

Update on my car. Came back from dealer yesterday, Audi connect is working. Finally!!!!
I am not sure about rattles. They say it’s fixed. I can still hear the same rattles. I am kind of getting fed up now. I don’t think they even test drive the car to confirm they have fixed the issue. Pathetic attitude.