myAudi not updating car status

CKAJCA

Reaction score
The myAudi app is telling me that it cannot connect to the car to display the cars status. It was working intermittently before but now it hasn't worked for the past two days. Any help would be appreciated.
Regards Colin

Happened to me a few times. Nothing you can do really but it just comes back online eventually ‍

Reactions: CKAJCA
The myAudi app is telling me that it cannot connect to the car to display the cars status. It was working intermittently before but now it hasn't worked for the past two days. Any help would be appreciated.
Regards Colin
My app is able to show a current status for my car. However, for the past couple of days I have been without Sat Nav (permanently initialising) and traffic sign recognition. Probably just coincidence, but maybe a sign of something going on with Audi’s servers / software if some others are seeing similar?

(Last time I had a SatNav issue it resolved itself after a couple of days.)

My app is able to show a current status for my car. However, for the past couple of days I have been without Sat Nav (permanently initialising) and traffic sign recognition. Probably just coincidence, but maybe a sign of something going on with Audi’s servers / software if some others are seeing similar?

(Last time I had a SatNav issue it resolved itself after a couple of days.)
Same here -I ended up holding down the 'off' button and rebooting - it seemed to have 'kicked it' into action

Reactions: AdamInKent
Mine was intermittent when I first got it but been fine since 1 week now guess it’s server issues or just registering new car

Same here -I ended up holding down the 'off' button and rebooting - it seemed to have 'kicked it' into action
Unfortunately this didn’t work for me. I’m beginning to wonder whether it could be a licence expiring as my car is about a year old. Did anyone else have a problem along those lines?