MyAudi update

Riko0073

Reaction score
Hi guys

I’ve been having issues with the App since collecting my car and raised a complaint with Audi.

Following weeks of waiting they sent me the below which apparently should fix my issue which was specifically that no car options were listed and I kept getting a server error message pop up!

If you’re also having issues then hopefully the latest update due next week may resolve...I’m not holding my breath though!

D9E23C6E 66F6 46B2 AD29 0062428FA53F

Hi guys

I’ve been having issues with the App since collecting my car and raised a complaint with Audi.

Following weeks of waiting they sent me the below which apparently should fix my issue which was specifically that no car options were listed and I kept getting a server error message pop up!

If you’re also having issues then hopefully the latest update due next week may resolve...I’m not holding my breath though!

View attachment 197046

What can you actually do with the app . I remember when I used it two years ago it just showed the spec of the vehicle . Does it have other stuff now ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What can you actually do with the app . I remember when I used it two years ago it just showed the spec of the vehicle . Does it have other stuff now ?

No to be honest, my issue was I couldn’t see the spec/options.

It did much more on my previous S4.

The specs/equipment list has never worked on myaudi app either. Just says server error. If you go on the myaudi website you can get the list there. It doesn't tell anything you don't already know, so not a big deal really. The app is pretty rubbish. The only feature for A3 owners is to input destination on the map with your phone, and then send it to the car's MMI. It was a real let down when getting the car. I thought we'd have remote locking and heating and cool stuff, but apparently you have to spend more that 50k to go that in an Audi!

Reactions: Jonny B
The specs/equipment list has never worked on myaudi app either. Just says server error. If you go on the myaudi website you can get the list there. It doesn't tell anything you don't already know, so not a big deal really. The app is pretty rubbish. The only feature for A3 owners is to input destination on the map with your phone, and then send it to the car's MMI. It was a real let down when getting the car. I thought we'd have remote locking and heating and cool stuff, but apparently you have to spend more that 50k to go that in an Audi!

Yes I thought I was missing something the one on my Range Rover shows real time info , the Audi one just shows what I already know . Anyhow won’t let me log in anymore so I think I will forget it !!

Other than for road trip planning on the go it's a waste of time sadly.

Reactions: GW1
Other than for road trip planning on the go it's a waste of time sadly.
Yes, the myAudi ecosystem is less that useless. It should serve as a compete embarrassment to the organisation and be pouuled until they come up with something uselful for it.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk