Mythos black s1

Luc s1

Reaction score
Our new audi S1 is arrived love it so far
Not many options : metallic - heatted seats- winter tyres - 18" wheels - alarm - cruise controle
Armrest - navigation-audi soundsystem- parking sensor at the back.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 792
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 6,031
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,012.9 KB · Views: 1,085
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    783.7 KB · Views: 680
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    929.8 KB · Views: 686
Reactions: ACWKGYTO, josedebardi, kevin lewis and 1 other person
Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Lovely car. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Reactions: Luc s1
Thats very nice, was trying to find a black one myself, went for a blue one in the end, couldnt wait

Good options there...I love heated seats

On one of those photos it looks like youve got two different alloys on...interesting ?

Thats very nice, was trying to find a black one myself, went for a blue one in the end, couldnt wait

Good options there...I love heated seats

On one of those photos it looks like youve got two different alloys on...interesting ?
Just putting The18" alloys in front of The17" to see THE differance winter -sommer outfit

Reactions: Ian Whiffen and ACWKGYTO
The car looks great, not sure about the odd wheels though haha. Do you have to have winter tyres in Belgium or did you just buy the 18s after? Still looks good with either set on.

The car looks great, not sure about the odd wheels though haha. Do you have to have winter tyres in Belgium or did you just buy the 18s after? Still looks good with either set on.
My wife feels much safer with winter tyres and she 's the boss

yes, things could be very unsafe if you upset a wife.

liking those summer wheels

Bring on Spring/Summer time :hubbahubba:

Last edited: