Name and shame ebay user

WOLF

Reaction score
I recently bought 2 s4 alloys locally then I bought 2 more off this ebay user,i paid £120 per wheel so £240 for the pair but I didn't go through ebay but paid through paypal as gift:(,one has quite a bad buckle which I witnessed on the balancing machine.Its on the car and at the moment i'll live with it.

Ive contacted this ebay user many times but to this day never had a reply.ive even tried to contact through one of his listings but again no reply............ignorance really annoys me!
The mobile number in his listing isn't valid(already reported this to ebay) so cant contact him there.
Anyway,this is just an heads up..........hes breaking a good few s4 with lots of parts so becareful!!

Seller information
arcadeblaster (406
iconTealStar_25x25.gif
)
98.8% Positive Feedback
Follow this seller
See other items
Visit Shop:
Audi Toys RS

but I didn't go through ebay

No sympathy whatsoever sorry. Ebay itself even warms you not to do transactions outside ebay and the paying with a gift....dude the signs were all there! Unbelievable amount of people these days with no sense on ebay.

Reactions: WOLF
No sympathy whatsoever sorry. Ebay itself even warms you not to do transactions outside ebay and the paying with a gift....dude the signs were all there! Unbelievable amount of people these days with no sense on ebay.

Totally agree with you mate and more annoyed with myself than anything......
the seller probably knows I have no backup hence no replies!

Im not happy to reads this Steve. It makes me angry that you spent your hard earned cash and have received damaged goods.

Totally agree with you mate and more annoyed with myself than anything......
the seller probably knows I have no backup hence no replies!
That said I am sorry to hear of your mishap mate. I hope the seller gets banned.

Im not happy to reads this Steve. It makes me angry that you spent your hard earned cash and have received damaged goods.

If he had replied it would have been so bad .Im abit like a pitbull princess,,once I get my teeth into something I wont let go:D:D

Always more ways to skin a cat:blahblah1:

Reactions: Sandra
go get em Sandra

I just clicked your link to see he's still selling stuff. Maybe I could bombard him with questions about stuff I have no intension of buying from him. This will at least irritate the little con artist ;)

He seems to have pretty good feedback so it seems most people are happy with what he has done for them.
You won't be the last person to get stung like this though, Going through Ebay and using the system correctly at least you have some redress and a chance to get your money back.Pity you don't live a bit closer to Welshpool.

Karl.