Navarra blue, I'm not impressed

I'm not sure that picture does the colour justice, but being in the same boat at the moment I have to say I'm disappointed if that is Navarra blue and may have to go Daytona Grey again.

One things this process has shown me is that there is a huge lag between Audi launching products and the dealers actually getting the information, I had hoped they would have had paint swatches by now.

Thanks azibux1, literally just got off the phone to the dealer who said they had received the swatches, and that it was definitely a darker blue like Mugello / Estoril.

That post of the swatch in the other thread helped immensely, not as boring a blue as I first feared, but its not Sepang. At least I'm armed with the facts, so thanks again for that.

Reactions: azibux1
No problem...or if you feel brave:

the_audi_s3_3.jpg

Those wheels look like 19" which doesn't seem to be available in the configurator. Am I correct? Shame if true though as I really like them.

Reactions: VeeDubDan
No problem...or if you feel brave:

the_audi_s3_3.jpg
I'd love orange, my wife would not. Hey ho - I've told her when we get her an F-Pace I'm having whatever the f**k I like! Voodoo Blue RS3 then!

Reactions: pburv, Max-Robbo and Jassyo06
I'd love orange, my wife would not. Hey ho - I've told her when we get her an F-Pace I'm having whatever the f**k I like! Voodoo Blue RS3 then!
Class mate like the cut of yer jib lol as for voodoo blue best colour for a young buck like yourself lol

Reactions: pburv and batch
I bought my s3 in estoril blue and I wasn't too sure about it when I first test drove it but thought it was "ok". Now I've had it for a couple or so weeks I love the colour. Real rich tones of blue and sparkles in the sun. I would have gone sepang blue if I had the choice there and then (bought 2nd hand) but now I'm glad I've got this blue.

Reactions: pburv and Jassyo06
Those wheels look like 19" which doesn't seem to be available in the configurator. Am I correct? Shame if true though as I really like them.

Indeed they do,but probably just for illustration purposes only lol can't Audi offering them as option because they are the same style as the standard alloys.

Reactions: pburv
I am torn between the Navarra Blue and Tango Red. The blue looks a little dark for my liking though...

Well my saloon will be sepang...I know that for sure...coz audi have agreed to paint it that colour for me...so I'm happy

How did you manage to do that? I asked and they said there was no way unless you paid for Audi Exclusive Paint

How did you manage to do that? I asked and they said there was no way unless you paid for Audi Exclusive Paint
My car is a replacement for my 6 week old car that went back to audi due to major problems. ..so audi pretty much are giving me what I want...and I really wanted my new car the same colour as my old car so they have agreed to do it in sepang for me....

Reactions: pburv and Max-Robbo
My car is a replacement for my 6 week old car that went back to audi due to major problems. ..so audi pretty much are giving me what I want...and I really wanted my new car the same colour as my old car so they have agreed to do it in sepang for me....

Ah ok, that could be why. Hopefully your next one wont have problems!

I hope not...as been without my s3 saloon now since 13th March. ..and looks like I may get my new one early next year....not at all happy but not a lot I can do

Morning all. If thats Navarra then I'm back to the beginning.

To fill you in I'm about to order a S3 Saloon and wanted Sepang but that above is dull....

Fooking hell....AARRGGGHHHHH

Daytona grey beckons I reckon(s)

Wanted to order today.....after a 10 week wait....

Morning all. If thats Navarra then I'm back to the beginning.

To fill you in I'm about to order a S3 Saloon and wanted Sepang but that above is dull....

Fooking hell....AARRGGGHHHHH

Daytona grey beckons I reckon(s)

Wanted to order today.....after a 10 week wait....

You can change your mind about the colour as long as it hasnt started to be built, so order now and you still have a bout 4-6 weeks to decide on colour :)

Reactions: pburv and BelfastCol
Read it weep guys sepang on very dull morning still looks awesome
DSC 0511

Reactions: Cymru09, MattSedg, pburv and 1 other person
I am torn between the Navarra Blue and Tango Red. The blue looks a little dark for my liking though...

So by process of elimination you are going for Tango n Cash?..

i know when mine comes I'll see Tango and think ..hmm nice...will see Cosmos and hmm nice..Navarra ...hmm nice....will see 'yella' and think wtf

I need to get over the line with my order so I cant change my mind (again)

Reactions: Jassyo06
Daytona Grey for me.......

Ps. Isn't that Sepang blue one above the 'old' one with less power and the 'old' 6 speed box?? :tearsofjoy:

This is the old S3 with less horse power and the old 6 speed box isn't it? :blow:

How observant you are,lol the paint colour is back to being a exclusive colour and the interior leather colour can only be gotten via this old 8v but it's to be replaced in roughly 7 months time with a Rs3 facelift

Wonder if they'll bring the RS3 Saloon to these waters......

How observant you are,lol the paint colour is back to being a exclusive colour and the interior leather colour can only be gotten via this old 8v but it's to be replaced in roughly 7 months time with a Rs3 facelift
'Touche'...lol

Reactions: Jassyo06
This is the old S3 with less horse power and the old 6 speed box isn't it? :blow:

Me again lol to be honest,the 7 speed box as it stands right now ie untested is the best thing about the face lift,the rest of it is in the Small Print...something you'll never really notice or care to read.

Think the box is based on the RS3 box so I'm sure it will be grand. For me the inclusion of sat nav and cruise are excellent as I need them and having to spec them would have pushed me over budget!!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Think the box is based on the RS3 box so I'm sure it will be grand. For me the inclusion of sat nav and cruise are excellent as I need them and having to spec them would have pushed me over budget!!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I take it you weren't tempted by the Virtual Cockpit then? I've gone for that and the HDD Nav as having previously had the both nav versions in the past I think the HDD one is worth the extra moolah

This IS the Navarra blue on the S4 Avant... Yeah, it's dark...

Ive now changed the colour from navarra to daytona, still got BW31, 01/08/16.

That's under intense Show room lighting,under more natural conditions its going to be very dark...but still awesome in combination with new chrome grill,even Sepang can be a very dark colour

This Thread is turning into the New Face lift..Part Deux perhaps all new members should read up on that,then post on there

Reactions: pburv and SpeedyFrog
So by process of elimination you are going for Tango n Cash?..

i know when mine comes I'll see Tango and think ..hmm nice...will see Cosmos and hmm nice..Navarra ...hmm nice....will see 'yella' and think wtf

I need to get over the line with my order so I cant change my mind (again)
I understand the dilemna mate.
For now I'm going Daytona but my mind wanders with colours... I'm considering letting my 5y old choosing the color but she would go for tango red, vegas yellow or navara blue :D Although I've shown her so many daytona grey cars that now every time she sees a grey car she asks me if it's daytona grey! She cracks me up every time :D

Reactions: pburv, azibux1 and Jassyo06
Probably..no it is...Sprint Blue...has far more lmpact than Sepang...and is a far better blue than most Audi Blue's....worth the dosh and being that bit different
A sprint Blue rs6 1
A sprint blue rs6 2

Reactions: MattSedg and pburv
Not loving that **** end....

Not loving that **** end....

Just for illustration purpose only..lol...but wish l could afford a RS6....LOL ..Ps a exclusive paint does'nt cost much more than a standard optional paint colour on a RS6/7

Reactions: MattSedg and pburv