Navarra blue, I'm not impressed

Eye,
Colour would look good on an RS3......

Only the 400bhp version obviously....:blink:

Reactions: pburv and Jassyo06
There's always vinyl or liquid wrap instead of exclusive color, certainly more color choices and more exclusive for maybe less the money LOL

Reactions: pburv
There's always vinyl or liquid wrap instead of exclusive color, certainly more color choices and more exclusive for maybe less the money LOL
Very True but a high quality wrap can be very expensive exclusive colour £2000,75

Reactions: pburv
This is Navarra Blue as seen on a 2017 Audi s5 at the Goodwood festival of speed today. Looks amazing and I have ordered my S3 Saloon in this colour. When the sun hits it looks very deep and pearlescent. A very different and classy addition - much nicer than sepang
ed0efcb32dccbbcbaf223035a41ee02d.jpg
4aa743520011bbf46f2c4cff41680913.jpg
711596f4e0e7ec83c1a88cc0f4b8f8e7.jpg

Reactions: stan1000, Spaceman_RS3, batch and 2 others
This is Navarra Blue as seen on a 2017 Audi s5 at the Goodwood festival of speed today. Looks amazing and I have ordered my S3 Saloon in this colour. When the sun hits it looks very deep and pearlescent. A very different and classy addition - much nicer than sepang
Better than sepang.... Any colour would look awesome on the new S5 coupe

Nicer than Sepang?

:D

Reactions: Max-Robbo, keenu, gbchambers and 2 others
Yes, I do also think that Navarra Blue is nicer than Sepang. I really never understood why many love Sepang so much. I don't think Sepang is bad in any way, but it just isn't that special to me.
Hmm I like a 'bright' blue... Personally think Navarra is too dark but that's just my opinion of course

Reactions: Kugaman1 and Jassyo06
Order changed from Daytona to Navarra...

Reactions: Max-Robbo, deanshaw24 and batch
It's tooooo dark,but still very very nice,but as l said it will look quite different on a A3,BSP with that colour not recommended.... GSB stick with Daytona Grey

It's tooooo dark,but still very very nice,but as l said it will look quite different on a A3,BSP with that colour not recommended.... GSB stick with Daytona Grey

To each their own, but I think it will look very nice with BSP. It will be a great sleeper car.

To each their own, but I think it will look very nice with BSP. It will be a great sleeper car.
Your in very rare minority that doesn't like Sepang blue,sleeper car Jeezus the S3 is plain looking as it is,without adding on a demure looking blue paint colour
Yeah each to their as you say but l like my car to be noticed, not to blend with the crowd

Your in very rare minority that doesn't like Sepang blue,sleeper car Jeezus the S3 is plain looking as it is,without adding on a demure looking blue paint colour
Yeah each to their as you say but l like my car to be noticed, not to blend with the crowd

Well, I don't dislike Sepang blue. I just don't find it that special and perhaps too flashy. That's probably why, as I prefer a shadowy sleeper with style.

I'm going to stick to Daytona or go exclusive with Racing Mica Blue but that's a long stretch... My dealer says the exclusive colors for the S3 have not been decided yet so he doesn't know if Racing Mica Blue is possible... (Not too important as there's a 95% chance I'll keep Daytona)

Reactions: Jassyo06
I'm going to stick to Daytona or go exclusive with Racing Mica Blue but that's a long stretch... My dealer says the exclusive colors for the S3 have not been decided yet so he doesn't know if Racing Mica Blue is possible... (Not too important as there's a 95% chance I'll keep Daytona)
Yer dealer is talking utter tripe exclusive paint colours haven't been decided yet.... There's a existing catalogue that you can choose from anytime when you buy a new car, there's no specific exclusive colours for any A3/S3

Reactions: deanshaw24 and batch
Yer dealer is talking utter tripe exclusive paint colours haven't been decided yet.... There's a existing catalogue that you can choose from anytime when you buy a new car, there's no specific exclusive colours for any A3/S3
Yeah most likely.

Reactions: Jassyo06
Hmm.. That actually looks almost exactly like the Maserati Blu Passione! Almost too Maserati for my taste... IMO, darker color goes well with larger size cars, for compact like A/S3, I'd prefer something lighter...

To be honest Audi have played it too safe with the S3 colour's,apart from Vegas..it will look awesome,Sepang beats Navarra it by a mile....it also keeps the residuals/existing stock/used S3 's that slightly more higher...by that l mean Sepang Blue being more desirable.but in lsolation Navarra blue is a classy colour..You also have to bare in mind this just a mild face lift/refreshed car...so Audi aint going to go all hell for leather with uber colours...a big point to consider guys

Reactions: SpeedyFrog
Gotta say I'm a fan now. Because before we got ours, before it was replaced by Sepang, I did quite fancy Estoril

Looking closer at the pictures above.....what interior did it have? Rotor Grey leather? If so, I don't suppose you have a photo that shows the Navarra and Rotor together?

Thanks Mike. I've ordered grey as I'm not a fan of all black interiors but was curious to see what it looked like with Navarra in case I decided to bang in a quick body colour change while I can.

I think I prefer Sepang - it's a better blend of blingy and subtle. Navarra looks too subtle, and too much like an ordinary dark blue. Maybe if you keep it highly polished and waxed it'll standout, but a Sepang car could become a bit dirty and still look good.

Navarra looks purple in some lights, which is good, but just feel it's too dark.

Reactions: Wippers and Jassyo06
Put it this way, it was a very talked about color on the Audi stand all weekend. If you look at the lower edge of the front right spoiler you see how bright the color is when the sun hits it. It's a bit like the color Merc use on their AMG and c class coupe

Seems to be a strong trend of late from the big 3 Germans towards these deep dark blues.

Perhaps most of us are yet to catch up?

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Now have to admit I've changed my order and gone for Navarra Blue on my new car :shock:

Now have to admit I've changed my order and gone for Navarra Blue on my new car :shock:
Hopefully your a avid detailer as it's going to be extremely hard work keeping it looking even half decent

Hopefully your a avid detailer as it's going to be extremely hard work keeping it looking even half decent

No worries on that score, Sunday morning priorities involve cleaning cars :)

Sooooooo classy! As you say, very similar to Merc's Cavansite blue - which I tried to get my mate to spec having just bought an AMG A-Class, but he wimped out and went for black.
maxresdefault.jpg

But as @jassyo06 says, you've definitely got to be keen when it comes to detailing to have it looking great all the time!

Reactions: batch
nice colour but it wouldnt be my first choice i dont think. wonder how much it is an an extra

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk