Navarra Blue Touch up pen

christuffley

Reaction score
Hi
Does anyone know where I can get a Navarra Blue touch up pen from. Spoke to audi and they don't stick them so will need to be made up.
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You could try Halfords

Reactions: DieselJake
I got a generic t-cut one from Asda for about £8, haven't tried it yet so can't comment on how well they work/don't work. As Sandra said Halfords are probably your best option they probably have same as me but a blue version like they do with other t-cut and polish products.

Wouldn't let me edit my post to add this but I think I've just realised the type you mean is with actual paint rather than a scratch removal type thing, just thought I'd mention that I've tried these in the past and they have tended to be a nightmare and the new paint from the pen has stuck out like a sore thumb, I mean you can have a go but this made mine look allot worse as the colour was wrong, think allot of people have commented on Halfords generally getting colours a few shades off and this was definitely the case with mine, plus the paint was raised a bit which added it standing out.

I wouldn't touch Halfords touch up paint. I wanted it direct from audi but they have told me it's not available.

I have mine ceramic coated so won't be using tcut on it either.

Thanks for coming back to me tho, I'll run it past my detailer see what he thinks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm amazed Audi don't do it.
I always get a touch up stick with my new cars but......... the one time I forgot, it's Navarra! :shrug:

I have navarra and it is true, audi dont have one for it...yet...

They had their bodyshop make me up a batch and sent to me in a rather odd looking containter! They can make it for you

Reactions: Audi Bairn and christuffley