NAVIGATION PLUS not coming on , no lights etc.

lakers1234

Reaction score
Hi guys
Just bought a B7 2007 Audi A4, and it’s got the Navigation Plus in it, which has no lights working on it and doesn’t come on at all. I’ve checked the fuse just by pulling it out and it seems to be fine (I think it’s the 10amp fuse in position 15 on the fuse board behind the drivers dashboard side trim, correct me if I’m wrong) anyway that seems to be ok, I swapped it for another one anyway to be sure and same thing, no success.
Any other ideas or anything else for me to check or do before writing it off as a non worker.
It’s got the Cd changer in the glovebox too

Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 84
Have you extracted it from the centre console and checked for loose plugs wires etc, if not maybe worth a go.

Our resident ICE guru @NHN will be sure to shed some light on your dilemma.

Have you extracted it from the centre console and checked for loose plugs wires etc, if not maybe worth a go.

Our resident ICE guru @NHN will be sure to shed some light on your dilemma.
Ok sorted. Took it out, all the wires were fine but the 15A fuse at the back of the RNSE was blown, replaced it and all sorted. Thanks for your reply, because your reply put my brain into gear to check the fuse at the back of the Nav itself.

Reactions: Charlie Farley
I was about to suggest rear fuse, thats a bonus.

Reactions: Charlie Farley and lakers1234
I was about to suggest rear fuse, thats a bonus.
@NHN or anyone else that knows. Is the process of retrofitting cruise control to an Audi A4 B7, the exact same process as retrofitting it onto the A3 8P ? With the rules of Multi-functional steering wheel compatibility etc and no need for any hard wiring

thanks

@NHN or anyone else that knows. Is the process of retrofitting cruise control to an Audi A4 B7, the exact same process as retrofitting it onto the A3 8P ? With the rules of Multi-functional steering wheel compatibility etc and no need for any hard wiring

thanks
Not sure what the process of the A3 8P is, but B7 is fairly straight forward

Plenty of threads on it

Just make sure your Clutch Pedal Switch is functioning, there's a new Superseded part/no as the factory delivered items repeatedly fail (and stopping the CC working)