Need for Speed Shift

Saw the trailer for need for speed shift.Another way of making money.They need to bring out new titles,and they are all getting boring.Need for speed,Need for speed carbon,Need for speed most wanted,Need for speed .................Its enough now.The last one i bought was need for speed undercover and it was a complete waste of time.So i wouldnt be buying this one.

.The last one i bought was need for speed undercover and it was a complete waste of time.So i wouldnt be buying this one.

you buy games? Get your 360 flashed and play games for free m8. You wont feel bad then when its poo and you dont play it no more.
I finished NFS undercover. Good game but like you say, there kinda samey

you buy games? Get your 360 flashed and play games for free m8. You wont feel bad then when its poo and you dont play it no more.
I finished NFS undercover. Good game but like you say, there kinda samey

Was thinking of getting it flash but since i am always on xbox live all the time.i dont want to mess about with it...

i got mine flashed for £10 and plays the latest Wave 2 and 3 type games. I belive that the consoles IP / Mac address only gets banned from xbox live if you play games that are not out un the UK yet. How else would microsoft no the DVD`s firmware has been altered.

Ive got 2 360`s at the moment. I had one that i had flashed 2 yrs ago have the 3 red rings. sent it back under there 3 year warranty and they replaced it with a another one. cool or what. i recently bought another brand new one thinking they wouldnt replace it as i hacked it and opened it up to repair it. its now on ebay as a replacment unit. works like brand new.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320361009843&_trkparms=tab=Selling

My fav by far is Most Wanted. That game kicks ***. I always found myself in the lambo :racer: