Need Help With Alloy Offset Etcc :)

Adam-f

Reaction score
I've been looking for a new set of alloys for my Dolphin Grey A3 , i just cant decide what ones to get, I haven't seen many dolphin A3's with different alloys to get any ideas lol,

Is the Audi fitments 5x112 ?

I want something Wide with a bit of a dish I was thinking 19x8J or should i stick to 18's ? i wasn't thinking of lowering since im quiet happy with the s-line set-up

What sort of offset should i be looking to go for ?

Help Please :)

generally speaking the max offset you're looking for is in the low 40s. tyres should probably be 225/35R19

ive got et45 18's on mine and she is on coilovers i had to take out "the screw" out of the back bumper it catches rarely on the rear now , only on badly bumpy corners otherwise its all ok as sub said dont go over et45 max as the wheel will stick too far out of the arch and make a mess of your arches/tyres etc.. , i think the standard wheels are et54 ish so anywhere in between those fig is ok , n8 is the man to speak to about wheels he is the 8p wheel guru lol

ive got et45 18's on mine and she is on coilovers i had to take out "the screw" out of the back bumper it catches rarely on the rear now , only on badly bumpy corners otherwise its all ok as sub said dont go over et45 max as the wheel will stick too far out of the arch and make a mess of your arches/tyres etc.. , i think the standard wheels are et54 ish so anywhere in between those fig is ok , n8 is the man to speak to about wheels he is the 8p wheel guru lol
:L thanks for the help mate :)