need help with wheel choice!

glenandem

Reaction score
hi guys im about to buy a set of 19's and got a choice of two sets which are both reps and they are grey rs6's or a silver set of rs4's,im going to redo whichever set i get and repaint them gunmetal grey to set off against the silver avant but really cant make my mind up, the only bonus from one set to the other is the rs4's are £50 cheaper!
anyone got any pics of avants with grey coloured 19's!

What colour is your car?

And what design of RS4 and RS6? There are at least two of each.

What colour is your car?

And what design of RS4 and RS6? There are at least two of each.

Hi mate the cars a silver avant, the rs6s are the thick old 5 spoke design like on most s line models?
and the rs4s are the thin twin spoke type if you know what I mean, see them still fitted to some new tt's the other day but dark grey on them and that's how I'd repaint them a similar dark colour!

I have a set of Old style RS4 wheel (9 spoke) in 19" which have all been refurb powder coated inside and out not just the face.

There are a few users with silver avants and dark wheels, I can't recall their names offhand....

Have you looked down the pictures sticky a few pages.

C5 RS6/S-Line wheels, and B7 RS4 reps by the sounds of it.

ok went with the rs4 reps today, went to take a look and looking at condition and tyre tread they was a bargain for £250,the guy had actually bought them for his a3 but they wouldnt fit so he had to sell on, im just hoping theyre not sat in too much as theyre offset is 42mm and never been a fan of spacers but im not gonna start rolling around on them untill ive painted them a nice gunmetal grey and got some new centre caps, ive measure the centre and getting about 57mm,anyone know of any caps on ebay etc this size?