Need these firmwares

SlapNutz

Reaction score
Hi

Would anyone have a link to download the following files please so I may update my audi to the latest firmware please, and then get someoone to do the map updates, will save them a lot of time.

I am currently on MHI2_ER_AU57x_S2519_1

and need the following 2

MHI2_ER_AU57x_P3634
and
MHI2_ER_AU57x_K3663

to bring my audi A7 2015 facelift up to date.

Regards
Slapz

Last edited:
Reactions: sulihnsn
Never Mind once again, Awfully quiet in here with responses.

If you want something done do it yourself I guess....

I managed to acquire

Audi MHI2 ER AU57x K3663 MU1425-AIO

That bumped me up straight from s2519 to k3663 with the below features

Features:
1. All in one update from any ER_AUG11 or ER_AU57x FW directly to MHI2_ER_AU57x_K3663_1
2. GEM activation during installation
3. Patched IFS-Root installation (FEC & CP patch)
4. FecContainer adjustment with missing FECs (00040100, 00050000, 00070200, 00030000, 023000EE, 00060800, 00060900)
5. CarPlay and AA activation
6. GraceNote2 V17 installation
7. Fix for rear control head error after update from P0040 or older

Tested apple car play and worked perfectly. Also the update showed under version...Took about 50 mins to complete.

Now on to maps, got hold of V03959802TM 0192 ECE 2021/2022 maps with camera updates Europe MIB1 HI and MIB2 HI

Will update after installation.

Reactions: Eric_RS6
hey where did you get the update and how did you install?
I have both files and the firmware is installed through the red menu after putting files on sd card..straight forward...and the maps are again put onto sd card and updated normally through mmi.

Update

firmware and maps both updated. amazing how people get hold of these files and decide to charge folk hundreds of £££ ...
Everything checked and all working.. been using car play with google maps all day no issues also more features added in menus.

I will try and upload files somewhere as firmware is 8.3gb

and maps is around 27gb.

I can upload the firmware to my google drive as that should be enough storage to handle it. anybody need a link send me a pm and once uploaded i will send.

Regards
Slapz

Reactions: GaradaK7, nelo36, Roohul and 1 other person
update with pic evidence

i went from

IMG 0173

TO
IMG 0196

Its all been working beautifully just going to test out another map but this one has updated cameras and so on. if that map is better then i will make a combo of this firmware and that map. and upload to a google drive where people can download from.

Remember this firmware will take you from any bottom firmware all the way to the latest without doing it version by version. It also has the option to be used on basic as well as bose.

were they publicly available?

maps i can live without as without reliable live traffic they are useless to me.... but apple car play would be a massive bonus and something i was going to pay for

Reactions: SlapNutz
Just a word of caution as I looked into this a while ago with my 2015 c7 which has the same hardware. There’s was a point the hardware was revised between 2015/16 the later hardware supported CarPlay/aa and earlier ones didn’t.
this also looks like a hack of some sort as the CarPlay activation needs to be done via the Audi mothership and license is around £2-300.
you could risk bricking your MMI if the firmware isn’t compatible with your hardware cost of new MMI unit isn’t cheap.

Well done mate sounds like you've sorted yourself right out there with the update - nice one

Well done mate sounds like you've sorted yourself right out there with the update - nice one
Thank you, Its the Aerospace mentality I guess, It has to work if it will not, then Make it work.

Thank you, Its the Aerospace mentality I guess, It has to work if it will not, then Make it work.
Hello mate - just bought this activation off £80 on ebay, googled the update name and landed here and looks like its available publicly for nothing :puke:
Do you have a Bose system? any issues with it? This specifically worries me:

Bose:
Sandard is not including BOSE Update. Use metainfo2-Bose.txt - rename to metainfo2.txt - in folder /1 and /2 to enable BOSE update.
Have a VCP/ODIS ready to upload dataset after FW update is done.

Hello mate - just bought this activation off £80 on ebay, googled the update name and landed here and looks like its available publicly for nothing :puke:
Do you have a Bose system? any issues with it? This specifically worries me:

Bose:
Sandard is not including BOSE Update. Use metainfo2-Bose.txt - rename to metainfo2.txt - in folder /1 and /2 to enable BOSE update.
Have a VCP/ODIS ready to upload dataset after FW update is done.
Hi
Yes its sickening what some greedy individuals will do. take freely made available stuff and put a price on it.

Mine wasn't Bose just standard, and I had to remove the bose files from the 2 folders and it just installed, with the bose I'm assuming you have to remove the standard ones and rename the bose ones to the standard name?

once installed, at the end I cancelled the compare and didn't do any vcd mallarky,,,its been working fine since day one.

If you need any more info send me a pm happy to help. I had to take my link down because of a intellectual property warning.

Regards
Slapz

Reactions: nansi_2005
Hi
Yes its sickening what some greedy individuals will do. take freely made available stuff and put a price on it.

Mine wasn't Bose just standard, and I had to remove the bose files from the 2 folders and it just installed, with the bose I'm assuming you have to remove the standard ones and rename the bose ones to the standard name?

once installed, at the end I cancelled the compare and didn't do any vcd mallarky,,,its been working fine since day one.

If you need any more info send me a pm happy to help. I had to take my link down because of a intellectual property warning.

Regards
Slapz
Hi Slapz,

I just posted in the A6 forum and wondered if you think this could work for me aswell? I'm very new to this, just bought the car and was looking for possible solutions to getting CarPlay atleast :)

Thanks in advance!

Hi Slapz,

I just posted in the A6 forum and wondered if you think this could work for me aswell? I'm very new to this, just bought the car and was looking for possible solutions to getting CarPlay atleast :)

Thanks in advance!
The software upgrade for the C7.5 platform is available to those running the MIB2 MMI Platform. This is the one with the 2 x USB ports under the armrest.
There is an official Audi Dealer upgrade available, for some 2017-18 models, but Audi wont install it to earlier years as its not officially released for the rest of the C7.5 range. If your running a C7, there there is no official Audi upgrade or 3rd party software upgrade, you need to change the hardware to support Carplay/Android Auto.

If your running MIB2 on the C7.5, there is a 3rd party route to Carplay/AA which can be installed remotely. I did this about 2 years ago on my S7. There is a link to how that works here.

I believe there are a couple of UK guys now offering the service. Think I paid USD130 back then. Best investment/upgrade I've put on the car, and use it every day without any issues. My OEM Maps are out of date now, but dealer map upgrades are £££. Now I use either Google Maps or Waze for Nav, and although it only presents on the main MMI screen, it works fine :hi:

Reactions: Lyons and SlapNutz
Hi

I have the non bose sound system and this worked for me without any issues to this day. It even works with bose sound systems. I was able to jump from like a few firmways away to the most latest i believe directly rather than one firmware up at a time. As you can see I am updated to 21/22 even then this also enabled car play and android. I use waze even though as gayz as it sounds via car play works a treat.

regards
Slapz

Reactions: RAF_S7
Hi

I have the non bose sound system and this worked for me without any issues to this day. It even works with bose sound systems. I was able to jump from like a few firmways away to the most latest i believe directly rather than one firmware up at a time. As you can see I am updated to 21/22 even then this also enabled car play and android. I use waze even though as gayz as it sounds via car play works a treat.

regards
Slapz
Hi @SlapNutz

Would I be able to get the latest firmware and map updates from you please? :D

I've run out of map update allowances and my dealer wants to charge me hundreds for the latest ones :(

I can't figure out how to PM you on the forum though? perhaps I'm not allowed to yet as I had to register a new account just now.

thanks,
Draz.

Okay so I've done some internet snooping and I've found the K6336-AIO update.

The AIO update warns against installing the BOSE update as you need a VCP or ODIS to upload new parameters or the sound system won't work?
So I guess I'll not do the BOSE update for now...

I've also found a direct link for the latest europe maps... however I don't think this one has any of the speed cams in it?

Well I went ahead and did the K6336-AIO update on my car, and holy crap! now i have Android Auto! (and apple car play).

Now to see if the latest maps will install.

Well I went ahead and did the K6336-AIO update on my car, and holy ****! now i have Android Auto! (and apple car play).

Now to see if the latest maps will install.
they will update just fine as did the firmware. reason i didn't put it back up after deleting, I didn't want anyone messing something up and then me getting the blame. stuff is out there available but at your own risk.

Regards
Slapz

they will update just fine as did the firmware. reason i didn't put it back up after deleting, I didn't want anyone messing something up and then me getting the blame. stuff is out there available but at your own risk.

Regards
Slapz
Hi Slapnutz sorry to jump into this thread im a noob to audi never owned one but i am looking to update my MMI as i have saw so many threads about updating it i have MHI2_AU57x_P3634 i have serached the web for any updates but failed misserably and just kept getting ads galour would appreciate any help or advice on updating so i can get car play and other options activated thanks in advance lee

Hi

Regards
Slapz
Hello, can u still share firmware and maps update? Do u stoll have it, would be so good if u can help me with this, all best Urezz.

Never Mind once again, Awfully quiet in here with responses.

If you want something done do it yourself I guess....

I managed to acquire

Audi MHI2 ER AU57x K3663 MU1425-AIO

That bumped me up straight from s2519 to k3663 with the below features

Features:
1. All in one update from any ER_AUG11 or ER_AU57x FW directly to MHI2_ER_AU57x_K3663_1
2. GEM activation during installation
3. Patched IFS-Root installation (FEC & CP patch)
4. FecContainer adjustment with missing FECs (00040100, 00050000, 00070200, 00030000, 023000EE, 00060800, 00060900)
5. CarPlay and AA activation
6. GraceNote2 V17 installation
7. Fix for rear control head error after update from P0040 or older

Tested apple car play and worked perfectly. Also the update showed under version...Took about 50 mins to complete.

Now on to maps, got hold of V03959802TM 0192 ECE 2021/2022 maps with camera updates Europe MIB1 HI and MIB2 HI

Will update after installation.
HI SlapNutz :)

My names Lewis - new audi owner. I like to get involved in communites and have joined a few this morning so i can figure out a few things about my new car (A6 Avant Back Edition C7) and hopefully fix a few annoying things i've noticed since it's been in my ownership. After scouring the web for map updates, i came accross your thread. I have a GPS issue which i'm trying to verify is down to software (old MMI software, 2015 maps installed) rather than what i have read can be a shark fin arial hardware issue caused by water ingress. I would like to eliminate software before taking the car back to the dealer which is a considerable way away...Basically, i live in Birmingham (UK) and it suggests i'm somewhere in the Scottish Highlands :|

I'm currently running MHI2_ER_AU57x_S2519_1 which appears to be the situation you found yourself in back in July. The only difference i can see is that i have Bose sound which reading through various threads, requires a slight change in the software code...

Any tips you could give me (and if applicable, files to upload) would be great as i'd rather not reinvent the wheel and it seems you've already done the leg work ;)

Look forward to hopefully contributing to this community and thanks for (hopefully) taking the time to read this.

BR,

Lewis
MHI2_ER_AU57x_S2519_1

HI SlapNutz :)

My names Lewis - new audi owner. I like to get involved in communites and have joined a few this morning so i can figure out a few things about my new car (A6 Avant Back Edition C7) and hopefully fix a few annoying things i've noticed since it's been in my ownership. After scouring the web for map updates, i came accross your thread. I have a GPS issue which i'm trying to verify is down to software (old MMI software, 2015 maps installed) rather than what i have read can be a shark fin arial hardware issue caused by water ingress. I would like to eliminate software before taking the car back to the dealer which is a considerable way away...Basically, i live in Birmingham (UK) and it suggests i'm somewhere in the Scottish Highlands :|

I'm currently running MHI2_ER_AU57x_S2519_1 which appears to be the situation you found yourself in back in July. The only difference i can see is that i have Bose sound which reading through various threads, requires a slight change in the software code...

Any tips you could give me (and if applicable, files to upload) would be great as i'd rather not reinvent the wheel and it seems you've already done the leg work ;)

Look forward to hopefully contributing to this community and thanks for (hopefully) taking the time to read this.

BR,

Lewis
MHI2_ER_AU57x_S2519_1

Hi Lewis,

Sorry to Hijack - I had this exact issue, however I live near Coventry and the Nav suggested I was in the Shipping Lanes in the English Channel - I know the A7 is a bit of a barge but that is taking the P*SS!! Anyway, took it to Audi Northampton and they changed over the GPS shark fin and it is all sorted now. For the Diag work, a courtesy car, the part, painting and fitting it came in to circa £450 all in.

Hi Lewis,

Sorry to Hijack - I had this exact issue, however I live near Coventry and the Nav suggested I was in the Shipping Lanes in the English Channel - I know the A7 is a bit of a barge but that is taking the P*SS!! Anyway, took it to Audi Northampton and they changed over the GPS shark fin and it is all sorted now. For the Diag work, a courtesy car, the part, painting and fitting it came in to circa £450 all in.
Hi Eric,

Thanks very much for your input - this is precisely what i'm concerned may be the issue. I purchased the car from a reputable dealer (car supermarket, not Audi direct), and have informed them of the problem. I wanted to check if it was software causing it, which i may be able to remedy at home first though, as the delaer is a fair drive away. Obviously if it's something to do with hardware (GPS shark fin), then i need to take the car back to them to sort out. I don't have too long to do this as it's been a few weeks since i picked the motor up now. If i can't get some software to try out before the end of this week i'll bite the bullet and drive up there regardless.

Barge lol - made me chuckle :tearsofjoy:

In case anyone follows this in the future - i went back to the dealer ans they are bookign me into Audi themselves so the GPS signal can be diagnosed and remedied. Best result all round really. It won't be for a while as i need the car until i break up from work later in December. Once Audi have had their way with her, i'll update this thread on the results in case it's of any use to others later on down the line. Thanks again for the help folks

Hi

Thanks to this thread I was able to find the files for the firmware update and updates maps.

A search for "Audi MHI2 ER AU57x K3663 MU1425-AIO" on google should point to you 2 forums where you can find the links.
The only downside is, the platform the files are hosted on require you to pay for it to easily download it. Otherwise you can only download 1 file every 3 hours.
Seeing how the MMI update is 8.x GB and the maps around 30GB and all broken up into download links of 100MB, you'll be busy for a while.

I tricked the system a little bit, by using a VPN to get around the 1 file per 3 hours limit but it still took quite a while. Currently I only have the firmware update, I've created a torrent for it and i'll seed it.

You can download the "Audi MHI2 ER AU57x K3663 MU1425-AIO" (filename = K3663 1.rar) with any torrent client with the following magnet link.
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:33191b3c1e0cdd500fa81b1ac190eb7f5a654855&dn=K3663%201.rar
My upload is softcapped at 3Mbit, so it might take a while but you'll still get it faster then the 50kb/s on that stupid download site.

I'll probably try to get the Nav Maps as well, but that's going to take even longer.

Kind regards,
Stephan

Can anybody tell me how to update my MMI - and maps please?

RMC software version: RMC_EU_P1432B
Navi database version: 8X0919884J - P32-50-15.03
Bluetooth version: 3.70.3

Hi

Thanks to this thread I was able to find the files for the firmware update and updates maps.

A search for "Audi MHI2 ER AU57x K3663 MU1425-AIO" on google should point to you 2 forums where you can find the links.
The only downside is, the platform the files are hosted on require you to pay for it to easily download it. Otherwise you can only download 1 file every 3 hours.
Seeing how the MMI update is 8.x GB and the maps around 30GB and all broken up into download links of 100MB, you'll be busy for a while.

I tricked the system a little bit, by using a VPN to get around the 1 file per 3 hours limit but it still took quite a while. Currently I only have the firmware update, I've created a torrent for it and i'll seed it.

You can download the "Audi MHI2 ER AU57x K3663 MU1425-AIO" (filename = K3663 1.rar) with any torrent client with the following magnet link.
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:33191b3c1e0cdd500fa81b1ac190eb7f5a654855&dn=K3663%201.rar
My upload is softcapped at 3Mbit, so it might take a while but you'll still get it faster then the 50kb/s on that stupid download site.

I'll probably try to get the Nav Maps as well, but that's going to take even longer.

Kind regards,
Stephan
In regards to the torrent link, I see that no one seems to be able to connect.
I've added a tracker, maybe that helps (to be honest, I've never uploaded a torrent before from scratch).
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:33191b3c1e0cdd500fa81b1ac190eb7f5a654855&dn=K3663%201.rar&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce
Alternatively, you can add my host as a peer directly: 80.56.131.65:61991
If that still doesn't work, just let me know and I'll find an alternative method to share the firmware.

I've successfully installed the update as well, since I do have the B&O audio package I opted out of updating that part of the software since I don't have the tools to make that work if that part of the software were to be updated. After installing the update, Android Auto was immediately available and I saw that an activation code (023000ee) was added to the system to install newer maps, I'm pretty sure this means completely unlocked since the activation codes all the way up to 2030 end at 0230004a.

I've downloaded the following map update from VW servers: V03.959.810.BT 0192 ECE 2021-2022
No idea if they include speed cams, but I didn't want to bother with downloading all the single 100mb files. Using android auto I can use an app for that anyway.

Kind regards,
Stephan Schwarz

In regards to the torrent link, I see that no one seems to be able to connect.
I've added a tracker, maybe that helps (to be honest, I've never uploaded a torrent before from scratch).
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:33191b3c1e0cdd500fa81b1ac190eb7f5a654855&dn=K3663%201.rar&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce
Alternatively, you can add my host as a peer directly: 80.56.131.65:61991
If that still doesn't work, just let me know and I'll find an alternative method to share the firmware.

I've successfully installed the update as well, since I do have the B&O audio package I opted out of updating that part of the software since I don't have the tools to make that work if that part of the software were to be updated. After installing the update, Android Auto was immediately available and I saw that an activation code (023000ee) was added to the system to install newer maps, I'm pretty sure this means completely unlocked since the activation codes all the way up to 2030 end at 0230004a.

I've downloaded the following map update from VW servers: V03.959.810.BT 0192 ECE 2021-2022
No idea if they include speed cams, but I didn't want to bother with downloading all the single 100mb files. Using android auto I can use an app for that anyway.

Kind regards,
Stephan Schwarz
Hi Stephan,

I try to download your firmware but it doesn't work. Your share/torrent is still alive? I'm busy to download thé 85 rar files...
Thanks in advance

I found another download link (only one file) : MHI2_ER_AU57x_K3663_1_MU1425_AIO but the size of the 7z file is only 5.13GB... Is someone can tell me if it's the good one.. after extract it looks ok "8,4 Gio (8 997 374 038) - 712 files, 325 directories"
Regards,

Last edited:
I found another download link (only one file) : MHI2_ER_AU57x_K3663_1_MU1425_AIO but the size of the 7z file is only 5.13GB... Is someone can tell me if it's the good one.. after extract it looks ok "8,4 Gio (8 997 374 038) - 712 files, 325 directories"
Regards,
So... I test this firmware... Upgrade works perfectly. Audi smartphone interface works now and i could update my gps.

Reactions: Stephan_A7
Update

firmware and maps both updated. amazing how people get hold of these files and decide to charge folk hundreds of £££ ...
Everything checked and all working.. been using car play with google maps all day no issues also more features added in menus.

I will try and upload files somewhere as firmware is 8.3gb

and maps is around 27gb.

I can upload the firmware to my google drive as that should be enough storage to handle it. anybody need a link send me a pm and once uploaded i will send.

Regards
Slapz
Dear Slapz
, im looking for this update. Can you please send me a link or how I can download the firmware.
Thanks

Hi I will try and upload them some point and give link. Or maybe create a torrent. Either way. I’ve not had any issues since I updated mine. I did the firmware and maps which also unlocked apple car play same time.

Regards

whats the procedure for this after downloading the file? Unzip it and then copy it to a fat32 sd card? Then access which menu in the car?

Hey SlapNutz, did you manage to upload the files in the end bud?

Hey SlapNutz, did you manage to upload the files in the end bud?
Hi I will and upload these this evening with instructions on my Google drive and post link. Sorry for the delay been quite busy. Was quite a simple process. ABIT butt clenching but went smoothly.

Will update
Regards
Slapz

Reactions: Mo-S3
Hi guys

please find the link below, all instructions should be in the rar file, I have the non Bose system so was a straight procedure. Please bare in mind I don't take any responsibility for what you do with it and how, But i shared my results and its been working fine to this day with no issues.

Regards
Slapz

Hi guys

please find the link below, all instructions should be in the rar file, I have the non Bose system so was a straight procedure. Please bare in mind I don't take any responsibility for what you do with it and how, But i shared my results and its been working fine to this day with no issues.

Regards
Slapz

Hi,

Could you recreate the link please, I cant seem to get it working :)

Hi again, sorry to be a hazzle. But the link is just empty for me. I can see there is supposed to be an 8GB file, but I cant see it, and when I press info, I says that readers cannot download. Could you provide a link for somewhere else? And again sorry if it is just me who is stupid :(