NeilHD's B9 A4 S-Line Thread

Called the dealer today to get a flat bottomed steering wheel added to my order, but they rang me back shortly after to say that because it's been bought forward to September 11th (was 9th October apparantly) and the order is locked it can't be changed. They're going to call Audi to see if they can persuade them, but I'm not holding out too much hope on that.

So I'll have to make do with a boring round one :D

After a not-so long wait after all, I'm picking it up tomorrow!

Was originally meant to be November, so to get it in September (albeit the very last day of it) is amazing.

It got held up a bit with the Greenpeace nonsense that went on, but wasn't actually on that boat like I thought it might have been - but was caught up in the aftermath a bit (luckily not a diesel so didn't get the keys taken!). Did give the salesman some headaches as he was trying to get it in for this month.

Should be arriving at the dealer today, and then I'm scheduled in at 4pm tomorrow. He did have me down for 9am but I offered to pick it up later so they don't have to rush quite so much to get it all ready. He was quite appreciative.

Exciting!

Reactions: SPIKE_, Jcbmally, AlnSaz and 3 others