Never let your misses sell anything for you:]

RedDejavu

Reaction score
Website
www.sunnytree.co.uk
Listen to this. I was about to get my old stereo sold for £40, some random guy called me yesterday saying he is happy to pay and collect it from mine. I said fine but I wont be there coz I'm working so told my wife to give it to him and take £40 quid so the guy turns up on time gives my wife money and takes stereo. After 2 mins he is back saying numbers don't match with the stereo book and he wants money back! She said ok here is the money and took the stereo of him. I was on the phone to here at that time and tried to say check the radio but she hang up on me:D. So I called straight back but the guy was already gone. So I'm coming back home and noticed straight away that the unit is different but wasn't for my misses. He he just cant believe someone can be such a scumbag. I hate when people take advantage of me because I'm foreign and my English isn't great. Wish I was there really and kick the s**t out of him for trying scam my misses. Beware all don't be stupid as I was don't let your misses sell anything for you:].

Sorry to hear Matt. Just glad it was only something as small as £40, and that nothing else happened, e.g. violence or anything.

Some people out there need a slap.

thats a disgrace, but also quite funny on your mrs part haha!! dont let her sell your car for you whatever you do!!! LMFAO...