New A3 owner.

TomSx

Reaction score
Hello ladies and gents

Thought I'd introduce myself on here. Not long sold my TT QS and bought a more practical 4 seater rather than 2 seats and pole positions. The TT was great but needs must.

So gone is the QS -

IMG_20140424_174813 by tomwh1te, on Flickr

And now on to the A3. It's a 2.0T Quattro. Couple of mods being a remap, weitec coilovers, Milltek exhaust, BBS LM's and that's it.

14697681540_991fbff08d_c.jpg

14697714149_fc2963854e_c.jpg

I think it may be down on power so I've ordered a new dump valve which I believe is accessed from under the car?

Reactions: Sandra
Also, my radio signal is crap. Checked all connections behind the unit which seem to be fine?

Hi Tom, welcome to audi-sport.net. Lovely cars. Where you located? Lots of info in the faqs thread. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Hi Sandra

I'll be sure to take a look. Im in the Bristol area.

Hey Tom, I'm from Bath. Good to see a fellow neighbour, just! Nice car btw, those LM's are mint.

Hey Tom, I'm from Bath. Good to see a fellow neighbour, just! Nice car btw, those LM's are mint.

Hello matey. I'm actually really tempted to change them for some Speedlines with grey faces..

Also, can anyone tell me if mine is a "special edition"? I saw one very similar claiming to be one. If so, what's special?

Hi, if its a Special Edition then it will say in the v5 "SE"

I know that because i have a SE one.
What is included:
Half leather half alacantra all in grey, auto lights & wipers, Cruise control, 6CD changer, Dual electronic climate control, Home coming lights

Yep mine does. As did it when I did the HPI check. Say Audi A3 SE Sline FSI. I have full leather though bit also have the other goodies you mention.

Audi a3 sline quattro 2007 acceleration issues.

Wondered if anyone could help me? I have just purchased a audi a3 quattro sline 07 done only 48000 miles. I have a problem when accelerating in 2nd and sometimes 3rd when reaching 3000rpm my car is jerking then picks up speed again. This is intermittent.
I have no Idea what this is the garage I brought it from says to give it a good drive as it's been sat for a while on the forecourt.
I still have warranty on the car but wanted to know if anyone could advise of what this might be??
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410379635810733

Audi a3 sline quattro 2007 acceleration issues.

Wondered if anyone could help me? I have just purchased a audi a3 quattro sline 07 done only 48000 miles. I have a problem when accelerating in 2nd and sometimes 3rd when reaching 3000rpm my car is jerking then picks up speed again. This is intermittent.
I have no Idea what this is the garage I brought it from says to give it a good drive as it's been sat for a while on the forecourt.
I still have warranty on the car but wanted to know if anyone could advise of what this might be?? View attachment 40244
I had same mine was dirty injectors had to take them out and give them a clean, the fluids worked for a little while but just came back

So what would the solution be? New injectors? I no audi had a problem a recalled slot off cars due to injector faults. I called audi they just said no outstanding work so I assume they have been done or don't need to be. Guess I'm taking it back to the dealer, I bet they say it's not cover in the warranty. Thanks for your help

So what would the solution be? New injectors? I no audi had a problem a recalled slot off cars due to injector faults. I called audi they just said no outstanding work so I assume they have been done or don't need to be. Guess I'm taking it back to the dealer, I bet they say it's not cover in the warranty. Thanks for your help
I just took mine out and cleaned them with wire wool and brush put them back in and bled the fuel system and it never came back. It could be other things, it could just need a good service (filters). Have you had it plugged into vcds?

I haven't done anything to it I literally brought the car Saturday. It had a service in July. Guess it needs a trip back to the dealer

I haven't done anything to it I literally brought the car Saturday. It had a service in July. Guess it needs a trip back to the dealer
Try and get a scan done on it with one of the users on here local to you and see what it says, might be a simple fix but at least you can go in knowing roughly what is going on