New A3 S-line Sportback owner...

dj_woodster

Reaction score
Hi everyone just thought i'd pop my head in and say hello. I've owned my A3 2.0 (140) TDI S-line Sportback since the end of January this year and it's a very nice car, i believe its a 8P2 '56' reg. I have a few plans for it and most have taken place, with a massive thanks going to 'Shark Performance' who have done the main part.

So far i have Bilstein B14 coilovers, Cat back Miltek, ITG panel filter, stage 1 rema, rear parking sensors and cruise control fitted by Shark.

I've got DC25000 front and Brembo Max Sport discs standard 288mm to go on the front and standard Fedrode (sp) pads and Brembo rears too. It's has had it's cambelt and water pump done now too as they were over due.

So for now it's had it's treats till i save some more money :)

Well unfortunately the weather has been shocking or i've been in work so no pictures for now, other than the couple Shark put on Facebook yesterday.

Hope your well and chat soon :)

​Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Have a read over in the A3 8P section, lots of info in the faqs threads. Get a pic up asap. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Yeah been through a few of those FAQS and the how to guides all looks very well detailed :)