New A3 S3 December 2014 Brochure out

Still with this error:

xhL86xc.jpg

Considering they've got a photo of the 8P S3 dials on their website for the Sportback S3 I'd doubt they would be able to get the words correct :audibash::audibash:

The RS3 page on the Audi UK website is full of picture of the 8P, external shots too. It's just a mess.

One guy of the website mgt team in Audi will likely shortly say "I had one job..."

It was fascinating looking at the 2014 UK brochure and the various model configurations and comparing these to my country. We definitely seem to overall have a better deal from Audi on even the most basic configurations, compared to the UK. We also have only 2 "packages " to choose from which makes choosing your preferred A3 SB model a bit easier, albeit possibly with less choice than in the UK.

It would be interesting to hear from other members on ASN how their country configurations compare with the UK.

Reactions: Dazs87
It was fascinating looking at the 2014 UK brochure and the various model configurations and comparing these to my country. We definitely seem to overall have a better deal from Audi on even the most basic configurations, compared to the UK. We also have only 2 "packages " to choose from which makes choosing your preferred A3 SB model a bit easier, albeit possibly with less choice than in the UK.

It would be interesting to hear from other members on ASN how their country configurations compare with the UK.

Having had a play with other country's configurators in the past we in the UK have less choice than some!

Looks like they've just introduced an se Technik