New A5 Coupe from a new member

VolklF1

Reaction score
A5 Front
A5 mirror
A5 rear
Hello all,

I am a new member of the Group and already I have been to Stafford Audi's event. May I say how good that was and thankyou to all of the Forum for arranging. If you have not been to an event do so as you will drive machinery that you can only dream about.
I have bought a new A5 Black Edition 2.0 TDI Quattro but not the plus as too much black for my liking. It was one of the last builds and is in Ibis White. It was specified with the option alloys rather than the rotors and unfortunately got carried away with the options sheet:
Alacantara seats
Heated rear seats
Panoramic Sunshine roof,
Adaptive Lights
Headlamp assist
Audi Assist
Damping Control
Driver Assist
Folding mirrors
CD player
Silver 10 spoke alloys
Silver wing mirrors
S Line Suspension

Caractere rear spoiler
RS front grill
Continental Winter tyres
A tremendous drive and surprisingly much better than my 2013 A4 Black Edition Quattro. The ride is much superior. Why?
Hopefully I may have meaningful conversations on list at a later date together with photos of a polished car in the sunshine.
A5 Front
A5 mirror
A5 rear
A5 Front

Geoff

Reactions: Sandra
Hi Geoff, welcome to audi-sport.net. Did you enjoy the audi-sport.net meeting? Did you buy the car before or after the event? Hope you enjoy the forum, :) x

What a great event at Stafford Audi, friendly and well organised. Especial thanks for the organising committee. WELL DONE and thankyou from all attendees. No I had bought on December 5th from Milton Keynes Audi.
Geoff

Reactions: Sandra
Geoff, your car is very nice. There is another audi-sport.net meet at Stoke audi this time. Its next saturday (7th march) if you wish to attend just rsvp to it. The meets are listed in the small events section of the forum. We also have crewe audi meet on 12th april. I like organising the dealership events as it allows the members to see behind the scenes at dealership. :) x

Hi & welcome!
I hope you enjoy your time on the forum.
We offer a car insurance scheme for registered users on here so hopefully this will benefit you as well as your time on here
!
(Starts at age 21).

With kind regards
Tim
0800 3308057 or 0333 4001580 by mobile.
www.prestigekeepmoving.com